Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanx a lot for this stupid rune system!!!

Comment

• im out of here back to world of warcraft

Comment

• ^Lol RAGE QUIT ahahahaha

Comment

• Yeah, this new rune system is pure garbage.

Comment

• disagree with that, runes will make dueling more interesting. I just hope not too much cashiers will have op runes :P
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• I thought you could get runes unlocked in the tank battles? Im sure there will be other ways to unlock runes.. i hope anyway.. So is that all the tanks are good for is a half hour of fun in one event? I heard somewhere you can take them on campains with you but cant figure out how.. I see you need balens to level up the tanks eventually too.. If tanks are only good for the tank battleground.. I hope they make more of them instead of just the one for a half hour.. Put a few more in there like the regular battlegrounds..

Comment

• worst patch in a game ever

Comment

• It`s late time for tank trial!!! Set the time at least like other WB...or max at 8 pm! Cause for Eastern Europe is pretty late...

Comment

• i can com in after the new update

Comment

• Originally posted by sagaspectro View Post
                      worst patch in a game ever
                      agreed 100% with your comment, before summer you will see players quitting here like hell, sure there will be new players, but for each newbie they got in, at least 4 get out, just watch arenas, every day look more unballanced because of lvl difference, extremely high casher player versus regular non casher/middle cash player.

Greediness will be the downfall of this company, what is a shame because tis game is not bad if balanced properly.
                      The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

• when is class war anyone knws abt it..........time of class war..monthly or weekly event

Comment

• Originally posted by sagaspectro View Post
                          worst patch in a game ever
                          Pathetic they think people will waste vouchers for 1 hour morph cards. 7road boo -_-
                          ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                          IGN: Mary Magdalene
                          Class: Mage
                          LVL: 44
                          BR: 1194
                          Full level 40 epic set

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                            Pathetic they think people will waste vouchers for 1 hour morph cards. 7road boo -_-
                            ikr! Maybe they could let non-cashers get something USEFUL with their vouchers :P
                            Character Name: Piman
                            Server: Kabam S15
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 55 Finally
                            Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

• Alternative Tank Trials..... Could you schedule at least 1 other time during the day for people to do Tank Trials?
                              As is I think its fairly unlikely I'll ever make Tank Trials/.

Comment

• It would be nice if the game would actually let me in instead of stopping during loading

Comment

Working...
                                X