Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kim346
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
    Pathetic they think people will waste vouchers for 1 hour morph cards. 7road boo -_-
    ikr! Maybe they could let non-cashers get something USEFUL with their vouchers :P

Leave a comment:

• MaryMagdalene
    replied
    Originally posted by sagaspectro View Post
    worst patch in a game ever
    Pathetic they think people will waste vouchers for 1 hour morph cards. 7road boo -_-

Leave a comment:

• R218746254
    replied
    when is class war anyone knws abt it..........time of class war..monthly or weekly event

Leave a comment:

• Machairodus
    replied
    Originally posted by sagaspectro View Post
    agreed 100% with your comment, before summer you will see players quitting here like hell, sure there will be new players, but for each newbie they got in, at least 4 get out, just watch arenas, every day look more unballanced because of lvl difference, extremely high casher player versus regular non casher/middle cash player.

Greediness will be the downfall of this company, what is a shame because tis game is not bad if balanced properly.

Leave a comment:

• R2155592
    replied
    i can com in after the new update

Leave a comment:

• dkprince76
    replied
    It`s late time for tank trial!!! Set the time at least like other WB...or max at 8 pm! Cause for Eastern Europe is pretty late...

Leave a comment:

• sagaspectro
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mmeeooww
    replied
    I thought you could get runes unlocked in the tank battles? Im sure there will be other ways to unlock runes.. i hope anyway.. So is that all the tanks are good for is a half hour of fun in one event? I heard somewhere you can take them on campains with you but cant figure out how.. I see you need balens to level up the tanks eventually too.. If tanks are only good for the tank battleground.. I hope they make more of them instead of just the one for a half hour.. Put a few more in there like the regular battlegrounds..

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    disagree with that, runes will make dueling more interesting. I just hope not too much cashiers will have op runes :P

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Yeah, this new rune system is pure garbage.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    ^Lol RAGE QUIT ahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• totinan
    replied
    im out of here back to world of warcraft

Leave a comment:

• totinan
    replied
    thanx a lot for this stupid rune system!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Also rune slots reduced to two, and old runes cannot be used anymore. nice.

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    This patch is a tragedy!

Whenever I take a bounty quest, the game spams with "Do you want to spend money on spirit covenant?" and even when I tick "dont ask me again" it will.
    Quests boxes do not come up anymore automatically.
    Astrals do not auto-pick.

But worst of all: the long-anticipated rune system. To get the rage rune, I must spend 18000 pts + 1995 balens in the Mystery shop. That is a total of

3620 USD!!!!!

Calculate it yourself too. 3620 USD for the new content.
    The game designers are out of mind? Sell it for 1000 or 2000 balens, and thousands of players will buy it! This way, no one, and you frustrate everyone and they quit playing!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X