Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anichaos
    replied
    But why would you sell cloth or it was just for the example.
    Maybe the dude ran out of room and doesn't feel like unlocking more Bag Space? LOL... I donno...

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    ^Basicly yeah but i think after patch kicks in like when they put titles i had wb kills before but no title cuz it was before patch so my guess is same with cloths.Once you obtain them after patch then they should be unlocked for you in the dressing room.But why would you sell cloth or it was just for the example.

Leave a comment:

• Snowrat
    replied
    One of the things I dont understand is.. Do I have to actually currently own the clothing or can I sell the Sanguine Robe and still be able to change into them in the dressing room because I used to have them witch then activated them in the dressing room. Meaning instead of having a bunch of clothing in my inventory that I like, I can sell them all because since I owned them, they are "unlocked" in the dressing room witch will let me change into them anytime I want for free and have the same level as my current clothing i have on. An example would be.. If i have Sanguine robs on currently at L4, I then buy the waverider swimwear (L1) then sell them.. The waverider swimwear would then be unlocked in the dressing room since i have owned them and i can then change into them and they will be L4 now? And if thats the case.. does my Sanguine robe change into the swimwear then? Its just very confusing the way R2 explains things sometimes.. just going to have to wait and mess around with it when it comes out to see how everything works..

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Dont count on that too much since it was your falt none did recycle your ring but yourself mistake or not be more careful when you do that

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhedza View Post
    I accidentally recycle ring my level 60 crypt token for 2000 in order to please his enlightenment in return because I really lack crypt token to buy for 2000 crypt token that does not believe in please check my account on server 89, nick echa
    please help me G M

echa
    ernmore ravine - s89
    lvl 64
    First of all you don't post in this topic. you send a ticket or right in the support section. This topic isn't for your issues or anyone elses issues. Secondly, that is your fault and you won't get your ring back. You need to make sure what you are doing before recycling gear and what not. Sorry to say that but you need to suck it up and deal with it. Get another one down the road and forget that you even made the last one.

Leave a comment:

• Rhedza
    replied
    I accidentally recycle ring my level 60 crypt token for 2000 in order to please his enlightenment in return because I really lack crypt token to buy for 2000 crypt token that does not believe in please check my account on server 89, nick echa
    please help me G M

echa
    ernmore ravine - s89
    lvl 64

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    ^From what i`ve read i came to the conclusion >Example:If you have Sanguine robe and its current level is 4 lets say and you are leveling another one lets say waverider swimwear so you could make them level 5.And since you have them obtained once in that dressing room you could switch cloths you`ve obtained and make your vision as you like.
    PS. I`ve read it only once and very fast before going to work so its posible that i may be wrong if thats the case sorry for misleading you

Leave a comment:

• Snowrat
    replied
    I dont understand the dressing room too.. I was going to just wait till it came out and play around with it to figure it out but if anyone does know anything please explain

Leave a comment:

• mmeeooww
    replied
    Can someone explain the Dressing Room a bit better? The way I seem to understand it is that once you get or have owned an article of clothing, it will be "activated". So if I sell a certain pair of wings off, even though i dont own them anymore, that certain style will be activated in the dressing room since i owned them and at anytime i can change into those certain wings and have them be the same level as the wings I currently have on? I see there is a buy button too, so does this mean once i have the clothing activated in the dressing room, even if its a special style.. i would have to buy the clothing to put on my charater and they will have the same level? They way they explain it is kind of confusing. Need a bit more info on it or better explained if anyone knows better then me about this. thanks

Leave a comment:

• R28833467
    replied
    i like that option too

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I am gonna laugh is the unlock Tanks (most likely Cash Shop) deals 50~100% more damage to others, LOL.
    Not really. To unlock higher tanks, u need to lvl ur tank exp to a certain amount b4 u can spend balens to even unlock the next lvl tank. Others will just have to lvl the exp more until it unlocks for free which usually takes longer. At least that's what I saw so far from browsing thru the other sections in this forum as lots of ppl posted about it.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    I am gonna laugh is the unlock Tanks (most likely Cash Shop) deals 50~100% more damage to others, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• forchizle
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveForFighting View Post
    How can you complain about tanks when we have surfers fighting dudes in bedazzled robes while wielding a guitar? ,,,Its an equal amount of stupidity,,,assuming there was one single genre of playing style went out the window mere days after the game was released in the first place

,,,,,just saying
    pew pew pew taste the wrath of my fuzzy beebee gun =)

Leave a comment:

• FiveForFighting
    replied
    How can you complain about tanks when we have surfers fighting dudes in bedazzled robes while wielding a guitar? ,,,Its an equal amount of stupidity,,,assuming there was one single genre of playing style went out the window mere days after the game was released in the first place

,,,,,just saying

Leave a comment:

• Havok_s-13
    replied
    http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/....php?t=2003691
    alo more usefull info there

Leave a comment:

Working...
X