[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e314159 View Post
    wait... tanks? in a fantasy game? That's quite strange.
    Also, lv 9 clothes... damn, i'm not sure anyone already has lv 8...

Either it's a joke, and fine, or this will be the most ridiculous update ever.
    I hope it'll take a lot of time before it comes. Around infinite if possible.
    Yeap the tanks is kinda funny.. as for lvl 9 clothing.. it's more cash for them : ) I wound rather have more difficult kind of mount (Cow, Tiger, Lion, Donkey, Camel, etc.) then to have tanks.. totally out for this game structure.

No more recharge for the time being. Monitor 1st. : )
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Still not what we have been asking for

Comment

Originally posted by Samsura View Post
        are the servers down?? i cant log in just wondering?
        weekly maintenance now. btw, you are in the wrong forum..

Comment

When are we going to be seeing a dragon mount on the US WEST S7 server, and the house in the corner, will it ever become available? What is the holdup?

Comment

Originally posted by SirNight View Post
            Classwar??? Lol as a knight we are screwed.
            WHY.. knight are the strongest.. what are you talking abt.. : )

Comment

Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
              When are we going to be seeing a dragon mount on the US WEST S7 server, and the house in the corner, will it ever become available? What is the holdup?
              Dragon mount... hmmm.. must be really expensive.. recharged 10,000 balens = $500+

Comment

What the hell the new lvl 9 outfits look like the pope from Vatican City why the hell would you make the game religious it just ruins the game even further OMG

Comment

Hmmmm, these new features mean it's less and less viable to run 2 a/cs timewise, may be time to cancel VIP on one when new patch arrives
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

You do realize tank existed in GB all time ?

Comment

• tanks in a game that doesnt even have guns ...really, a terrible idea, please shoot the guy who came up with this idea he obviously does not understand the concept of medieval weapons

Comment

• Originally posted by R23074557 View Post
                        What the hell the new lvl 9 outfits look like the pope from Vatican City why the hell would you make the game religious it just ruins the game even further OMG
                        Uhm. the pop doesn't look like that LOL. You re making a big deal out of nothing.

Comment

• i know i would love to know how long this update plans to take?

Comment

• Originally posted by e314159 View Post
                            wait... tanks? in a fantasy game? That's quite strange.
                            Also, lv 9 clothes... damn, i'm not sure anyone already has lv 8...

Either it's a joke, and fine, or this will be the most ridiculous update ever.
                            I hope it'll take a lot of time before it comes. Around infinite if possible.
                            Its a fantasy game exactly tanks work because its a fantasy game anything can happen. As for trade systems r2 will never allow that let players give eachother things so we can all be way overpowered and spending rl money on balens decreases i dont think so...

Comment

• i mean 3-4 hours are you kidding me without any notice

Comment

• Originally posted by maddoglxi View Post
                                tanks in a game that doesnt even have guns ...really, a terrible idea, please shoot the guy who came up with this idea he obviously does not understand the concept of medieval weapons
                                It's a game. Like you said it's a game. They can put anything they want in there that does or does not make sense. Seriously quit the game if this is going make you cry too much for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X