Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maddoglxi View Post
    tanks in a game that doesnt even have guns ...really, a terrible idea, please shoot the guy who came up with this idea he obviously does not understand the concept of medieval weapons
    I totally agree

Should have been jousting on horseback ^^
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• i totally agree what is up with that, how are we supposed to trade items to increase our battle rating this game is almost a total joke with regard to player interacctions

Comment

• Originally posted by UnCoeurMort View Post
        Very nice guys i like the idea of new arena ...the tanks seem a bit far feched i would prefer 4-5 new mounts as in chinas servers though ... Trade must be opened soon guys all games similar to Wtune has it and it would be an asset for all ... and lvl9 clothes ? why not lvl4+ clothes i havent seen anyone with clothes more then 6lvl so i think its a waste guys lower it ... And another suggestion would be a new class guys its time to introduce a new race that means more money for u new fun for us hehehe ...
        Are u serious ?? trade system would ruin the game, u talk about similar games with trade systems, show me one and ill show u a game full of bots.

Comment

• man i am excited but i support what u have said e314159

Comment

• Could somebody explain me why servers which are not merged are stoped too?

Comment

• Awesome! =D
              S39 Cleosa

Comment

• Its somewhat good that there is no AH in game--- i've seen plenty of games ruined due to cheating by multi-accounts.
                As for the patch 1.6........except for the class wars,it is custom made for cashers lol
                starting cashsers like me will have to take a backseat now
                [S190] DarkMoon Pass
                Char:TonyStark
                Guild: WARLORDS

Comment

• Originally posted by R211909819 View Post
                  i mean 3-4 hours are you kidding me without any notice
                  [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 05/23 @ 3:00 AM EDT
                  Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on May 23rd at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 6:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours for both. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

what you mean no notice? lol.. you prefer WT R2 to post a letter to your house to remind you? : )
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• what is AH?

Comment

• well the clothes are even worse than whats there now i dont want my character looking like a dressed up clown id rather have spikes and blades and the female clothes should have unveiled more instead they cover more this claims to be an adult fantasy game but it seems to be going towards a childish fairytail give me catapults and cataphrats and things true to the essence of a midevil war time guess ill be finding somewhere else to waste my money cancelling my vip and saying asta lavista to wartune

Comment

• am i the only one who think the new patch is sort of ridiculous? o.O

Comment

• Originally posted by razlinsuraya View Post
                          am i the only one who think the new patch is sort of ridiculous? o.O
                          nope. Just used to GM stupidity.

Comment

• so ... *** .. all this freaking updates are only for those who pay ... how about new thing for those wo dont pay?
                            we are players to only that we can afford to pay in a game
                            think about that guys .. cuz it will be freaking cool for us Non-payers to have new and helpfull things

Comment

• god... ive been plundering the hard way where are the keys to my tank ..... tanks take keys right guys? =) idk how this works. It fires red astrals out of it right? lol i got 4 bullets then and im outta amo. LOL i am bored if u cant tell. peace

Comment

• cool===

cool-- cnt wait for it---

Comment

Working...
                                X