No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanks will be about 4vs4 bg-like battles.

Comment

Ya i hope tanks are going to be for special type of fighting, and NOT adding to general stats but thats IMHO.

Lvl 9 clothing ? for heavy cashers maybe .

Class war ? Im curious on how it will be implemeted , and SirNight i dont know on your server but on mine knights doing fine thank you .Of course the strongs are heavy cashers but the same is true for all classes.

Comment

Ye gods, the tanks! As one guildie put it: roller-skates with turrets shoved on top; hideous. At least the mounts are fun and good-looking - except for the chocobo, I admit.
        The new outfits: what's with the papal tiaras, people?! Not impressed.
        I AM looking forward to the class wars and to learning more about the runes, though. So all in all, I find half of the update OK, and I could do without the other. We'll have to wait and see. Especially the prices.
        Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
        When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

AWESOME PATCH! LETS GET IT ON!

Comment

trading system can make the game bad there will be hackers if that happen hacking ur acount trading it to there new character and ur character left with nothing

i will say no to trading system never!!
            to much pride will kill u!!
            taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

tanks -10000
              bleh

class war is the best thing in this update.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyKittehMage View Post
                Ye gods, the tanks! As one guildie put it: roller-skates with turrets shoved on top; hideous. At least the mounts are fun and good-looking - except for the chocobo, I admit.
                The new outfits: what's with the papal tiaras, people?! Not impressed.
                I AM looking forward to the class wars and to learning more about the runes, though. So all in all, I find half of the update OK, and I could do without the other. We'll have to wait and see. Especially the prices.
                Are you familiar with the SWEET LOVE title? That's it, I saw it in chinese version. I think for you to obtain that title is to have lvl 9 clothings. LMAO, so ripped off!
                Last edited by AllyMae; 05-21-2013, 09:32 AM.

Comment

ooooo class war and tanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by AllyMae View Post
                    Are you familiar with the SWEET LOVE title? That's it, I saw it in chinese version. I think for you to obtain that title is to have lvl 9 clothings. LMAO, so ripped off!
                    From what i heard, the sweet love title is an event based title, but we won't know until they tell us :/, as per usual.
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      From what i heard, the sweet love title is an event based title, but we won't know until they tell us :/, as per usual.
                      Look at the description of the title: Has both lover's hat and lover's gown. Those lvl 9 clothings are the so called lover's hat and lover's gown. There's another thread about it and someone posted an SS from Chinese version having that title as well as wearing those kind of expensive clothings.

Comment

thats nice^^hope it will be soon.(i want it tjis month ^_^)

Comment

WOW! cant wait for that especially the tank thingy

Comment

when will patch 1.6 be out because i am super excited

Comment

seeing the tanks, is that some kind of tower defense?

Comment

Aerithzu, I already said what it will be. Find it in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X