• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its becoming much pay2win oh i forgot its already pay2win

Comment

especially that lvl 9 clothing will cost much

Comment

Why tanks though? this is a fantasy game... why not dragons instead? it would make more sense...

Comment

Originally posted by WargodsReturn View Post
          Why tanks though? this is a fantasy game... why not dragons instead? it would make more sense...
          Who cares? Why do people complain so freaking much about everything. Damn...

Comment

Anyone know if this is the full 1.6 update or is there more to it? Just bc if this is the full update I really hope it isn't released in parts again. This is such a small update that it should just be in one part.

Comment

Why not? Heck, I have advocated R2 provide a mount more fitting of the typical Wartune player, that being a Rascal Scooter. A tank seems like a logical extension of my idea.
              Serenity
              Jeffobob74, formerly Neal

Comment

Does the Estate of Liberace know R2 has raided his wardrobe? Those level 9 clothing are hideous. If Liberace was alive today, he would probably say: "Woa, that is a little too much!"
                Serenity
                Jeffobob74, formerly Neal

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  It was a SUGGESTION... do you know what a suggestion is? Look up the definition of complain and the definition of suggestion. Why do people troll so much? Damn...

Comment

Originally posted by Killick74 View Post
                    Why not? Heck, I have advocated R2 provide a mount more fitting of the typical Wartune player, that being a Rascal Scooter. A tank seems like a logical extension of my idea.
                    a rascal scooter? hahaha! how about a moped? or a tricycle with a rocket attached to the seat.

Comment

Anyone know if this is the full 1.6 update or is there more to it? Just bc if this is the full update I really hope it isn't released in parts again. This is such a small update that it should just be in one part.

Comment

hope non cash players will survive again. lol

Comment

That made no sense what's so ever. If your going mock me or try to insult. At least make sure it makes sense you derp.

Comment

That made no sense what's so ever. If your going mock me or try to insult. At least make sure it makes sense you derp.
                            Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? Well good luck with that.

Comment

tanks? Really? Whut? lol

Comment

Originally posted by e314159 View Post
                                wait... tanks? in a fantasy game? That's quite strange.
                                Also, lv 9 clothes... damn, i'm not sure anyone already has lv 8...

Either it's a joke, and fine, or this will be the most ridiculous update ever.
                                I hope it'll take a lot of time before it comes. Around infinite if possible.
                                Most Chinese have them. So will the English.
                                ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                                IGN: Mary Magdalene
                                Class: Mage
                                LVL: 44
                                BR: 1194
                                Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Working...
                                X