[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24922663 View Post
    Im sorry tanks *** seriously if i wanted to rid in a tank ill go play battlefield, Clothes level 9 G@y as hell cant tell what is knight mage or archer this patch sucks assim sorry i pay alot of money for this game and now i quit....
    lmao! You quit over this? Damn you must be the biggest baby in the world. Seriously, you quitting over this patch that you don't even know anything about yet? Who cares if theirs tanks and you won't even get lvl 9 clothing so why you get all mad?

Comment

Tank? We go with horse in tank. Why not airplanes?

Comment

as long as it gives normal rewards let there be tanks and plains lol

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
          as long as it gives normal rewards let there be tanks and plains lol
          I understand how it's called WARtune, but i honestly don't want to see planes, submarines and all that sort of stuff brought into it. Rather a flying dragon
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I don't like the fact that all classes have the same outfit...it simple doesn't fit to all of us look the same...a knight should look like a knight (warrior - not priest), a mage should look like a mage and an archer like an archer. These clothes anihilates class identity, while the normal equipments keep it...that's why I prefer to hide my clothing...
            I think they are just lazy to create 3 sets of clothes, but they are not lazy taking money from players (cuz let's face it, almost all items are overpriced).

Comment

Alpdruck7, you're crying about it because you're planning on having lvl9 clothes? I think only really few cashers will get those clothes unless r2 would make them more free than they're now.

Comment

nice work but we need open farm iam 52 lvl farm and i have 9 slots only lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by e314159 View Post
                  wait... tanks? in a fantasy game? That's quite strange.
                  Also, lv 9 clothes... damn, i'm not sure anyone already has lv 8...

Either it's a joke, and fine, or this will be the most ridiculous update ever.
                  I hope it'll take a lot of time before it comes. Around infinite if possible.
                  u read my mind on it why tanks why -,-

Comment

hm.. another way to get money from ppl..

prepare ur wallets, update is coming..
                    A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

lag think they should not have tank they should have DRAGON or cow

Comment

are the servers down?? i cant log in just wondering?

Comment

Originally posted by R27176943 View Post
                          Alpdruck7, you're crying about it because you're planning on having lvl9 clothes? I think only really few cashers will get those clothes unless r2 would make them more free than they're now.
                          I'm talking about clothes in general, not only lvl 9. They are not designed for each class apart, as it would be normal. And about your complain, you got the oportunity to exchange free clothes on previous events + you get Fashion shard from spire. You don't need to be a casher, you just have to work a little bit.
                          And if by "telling your oppinion" you understand "crying", than you also cry alot
                          Last edited by Alpdruck7; 05-22-2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

is the offline exp issues will really be there on patch 1.6?

Comment

lol at classwar, imagine healer mage vs healer mage...mages will took a while to kill each other, disadvantage for mages

Comment

Originally posted by R24008047 View Post
                                lol at classwar, imagine healer mage vs healer mage...mages will took a while to kill each other, disadvantage for mages
                                There are a lot of crits mages too ><
                                ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                                IGN: Mary Magdalene
                                Class: Mage
                                LVL: 44
                                BR: 1194
                                Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Working...
                                X