[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tetani View Post
    Last update (part3 of1.5) was totally useless.
    Nobody got level 70 set so far.
    99% of players will need months to get the level 60 set.

Upgrading farm land would have been useful to a lot of players.
    Yo
    There are A LOT of people who got the 70 rings and jewels and some of the sets to.
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

i enjoy all the updates but the clothing things is a WFT better time spent coming up with 65 pvp gear, the other red astros. new class good idea much fun for all to get a new class. would like to see the farm ect.. open up. going to love the tanks
      Last edited by R24324557; 05-22-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qShadowwalkp View Post
        trading system can make the game bad there will be hackers if that happen hacking ur acount trading it to there new character and ur character left with nothing

i will say no to trading system never!!
        Im looking forward to the trading system.
        It helps a lot of ways. How could it be hacked easily?
        People put the price they want to give stuff to others which is awesome .
        And they put there own price ^-^ SO like maybe you can get for example say a lvl 8 clothing for like 1 balen

Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by R24324557 View Post
          i enjoy all the updates but the clothing things is a WFT. new class good idea much fun for all to get a new class. would like to see the farm ect.. open up
          So far there is no new class up unto 2.0
          lol I estimate about maybe 100 to 200$ for all new clthing look. Which im so gonna get *-*

Full level 40 epic set

Comment

So, will the class wars change the way "Top Knight/Archer/Mage" are decided, since that's all Duel based now, plus will it bring new titles with it?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
              lol I estimate about maybe 100 to 200$ for all new clthing look. Which im so gonna get *-*
              Yeah but it would be $100+ on each of the clothing, cause you are leveling all of them up. Wish i had that kind of money to throw around llol
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

no pay no win.

Comment

Originally posted by R27176943 View Post
                  Alpdruck7, you're crying about it because you're planning on having lvl9 clothes? I think only really few cashers will get those clothes unless r2 would make them more free than they're now.
                  Actually with patch 2.0 everyone will be able to get it. Vouchers will be converted to locked balens and all shop items will be available to non-cashers just that they take many times longer than real cashers to get high lvl clothes or other cash items.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

hiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

CAN"T wait for the class war..
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by R26637755 View Post
                        no pay no win.
                        Sad but true..
                        CASH = power
                        Free game = patient

Comment

Originally posted by Asterix1966 View Post
                          Tank? We go with horse in tank. Why not airplanes?
                          ROFL.. that is a really good one.. airplane : )

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            Actually with patch 2.0 everyone will be able to get it. Vouchers will be converted to locked balens and all shop items will be available to non-cashers just that they take many times longer than real cashers to get high lvl clothes or other cash items.
                            Keep in mind though. This is R2games were talking about. They took out the AH bc of a "bug" in there. I wouldn't doubt they won't implement this part of the 2.0 patch bc of a "bug" as well. Since if they made the shop available for everyone. They won't be banking as much as they are now. They are so greedy that they couldn't even release the AH which will only eat a little bit in there profits.

Comment

super i cant wait anymore longer

Comment

Originally posted by R24008047 View Post
                                lol at classwar, imagine healer mage vs healer mage...mages will took a while to kill each other, disadvantage for mages
                                What if they disable healing then? what will healing mages do =P

Im looking forward to the trading system.
                                It helps a lot of ways. How could it be hacked easily?
                                People put the price they want to give stuff to others which is awesome .
                                And they put there own price ^-^ SO like maybe you can get for example say a lvl 8 clothing for like 1 balen
                                And if ppl are allowed to set their own prices, you'll get lots of ridiculous pricings just like diablo 3. You'll mostly end up with lots of items still being unavailable as it is now the players overpricing their stuff.

As for $200, that will only not even get you from lvl 8 to lvl 9 for 1 clothing alone. It already costs almost $200 to get a lvl 7 clothing from scratch unless you're really extremely lucky and do not need to use lucky charms to avoid failure.

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                                Yeah but it would be $100+ on each of the clothing, cause you are leveling all of them up. Wish i had that kind of money to throw around llol
                                $100 per clothing isn't enough =P
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X