Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we trade Awesome

Comment

• when the cloth for lvl 65 in arena shop will be available? new cloth for lvl 70 in synthesis already available, it will be not fair to who would like to use arena cloth because now is only have lvl 55 arena cloth, please upgrade arena cloth

Comment

• Will there be any "Trade" options coming up? Thanks.

Comment

• class blader and class force shielder
          (y)

Comment

• Originally posted by R215341099 View Post
            Will there be any "Trade" options coming up? Thanks.
            Trading options will be good for non-balenors. Balenors OLD items can be passed on to lower guildie then to just sell it off for gold. I dun mind the trading option myself. Quite painful to sell the gear which have all +10 stats away.
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by syahevans19 View Post
              when the cloth for lvl 65 in arena shop will be available? new cloth for lvl 70 in synthesis already available, it will be not fair to who would like to use arena cloth because now is only have lvl 55 arena cloth, please upgrade arena cloth
              but but.. lvl 55 arena cloths can last a really long time. : ) i am almost lvl 80 but am using lvl 60 syn clothing. : )
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

when the cloth for lvl 65 in arena shop will be available? new cloth for lvl 70 in synthesis already available, it will be not fair to who would like to use arena cloth because now is only have lvl 55 arena cloth, please upgrade arena cloth
                Never. Start using the search button bro.

Comment

• I buy the idea of new outfits,a rune system and class wars but tanks in a medieval fantasy game ?.

I got past the squirt guns, electric guitars and other clownish kiddie stuff but tanks are to much.

Not to mention if the tanks look anything like the picks from the Chinese server then they are pretty goofy and cartoonish looking to begin with.

And yes some other medieval games mix in modern stuff as well, however just because they wish to become a mixed mess does not mean it's a good idea here.

Oh well, I guess it's time to close my wallet to this and any future R2 games and move on to support a more mature and sensible developer.

PS: Have you developers ever thought of putting some ideas up for a vote on your homepage before putting them in action ?.

Could save time, money and the loss of some paying customers.

Comment

They will not be bringing out any level 65 arena equipment, this has already been pointed out, we get what the chinese server gets. And since they do not have it, neither will we..
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Why can i lost balleds should 105 50 = 150 after perbaikhan balleds can be lost

Comment

• Please can the tanks have 4 legs, a mane and a tail. So much nicer to look at!

Comment

• aww tanks?that might ruin the "fantasy" play,agree?

Comment

• Tanks? Seriously?!! Looks like it's time to move on. How stupid.

Comment

• Yeah, tank battles that only last 10 minutes, 2 times a week. Let's stop playing a game we like because of that...

Comment

• lol Do we need to buy some gas for the tanks? (;
                                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                                X