No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are the class wars and how do I find it?
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• they should not use tanks ... is there any tanks in this kind of era before? i think should use dragons instead.
      Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      BR: 200K
      Slyph: Hercules purple

Comment

• hi all just wandering if their is a clothing synth recipe guide..so for E.G but two certain types of clothing and synth them together to make a certain piece of clothing or is it all just randome cos i synth two outfits yesterday to make a 3rd which was a outfit i could buy and i thught synthing was to make rare outfits that cant be bought..please help me before i waste more cash..thank you
        ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• ^Its all random what special or normal clothing will you achive despite the fact you syn different types of cloth.

Comment

• when will the homestead open?
            CRYSTAL SAGA
            IGN: (S10)PrinceMaxer
            Server: (S6)Starglade
            Lvl: 43 Retired~~
            WARTUNE
            IGN: ArchMaster Abandoned~~/MagixMaster
            Server: (S2)Edena Village/(S223)Stormholder
            Level: 37/50
            Class: Archer/Mage
            Guild : (None)/Dymension
            Honor: Warrior/Crusader

Comment

• the rune system sux, before u could pass lvl 100 of cata using guardian and heal runes now the only rune u start with is a ****** brutality rune, the drops in tank trials rewards are random cr@p, so now if u're level 55ish and a knight u can't pass cata unless u pay to play, *** u r2 bunch of pr1cks for ruining the game

Comment

• not only that but the same goes for mpd's no more rage runes unless u want to pay 2k balens or 18k points, but it won't be 2k balens unless the pack comes into the shop on reset so basically another money laundering scheme for r2 and *** the players, u have to get the lvl 50/60/70 set or u don't have enough rage to do skills, wow r2 way to go, bunch of retards running the company!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
                  not only that but the same goes for mpd's no more rage runes unless u want to pay 2k balens or 18k points, but it won't be 2k balens unless the pack comes into the shop on reset so basically another money laundering scheme for r2 and *** the players, u have to get the lvl 50/60/70 set or u don't have enough rage to do skills, wow r2 way to go, bunch of retards running the company!!!
                  Then don't be lazy and farm your 50/60/70 set now. They are better than pvp gear anyway.

Comment

• i already have, and i'm not lazy it's a money making scheme and fvkking players up

Comment

• can some1 tell us how class war works,the main question for me is if we fight with server players or all

Comment

• Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
                        no i only play on my 1 knight account - just got good searching skills
                        actualy i play on chinese and according to what i know ****** or lavash gets info from his frnd or frnds that play on chinese

Comment

• Why in the hell would you necro bump 1.6 preview? These threads need to be locked once the time passes a certain amount to stop people from doing this garbage.

Comment

Working...
                          X