No announcement yet.

[Announcement] No Wartune Maintenance for 05/30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahem...R2 S194 is down for maintenance anyway, and is not listed as a server to be merged. Xaichazarai is not amused.

Edit: I see that R2 S204 is also down for maintenance, and is also not listed as a server to be merged. We have had completely unnannounced mergers before: S194 and S204?
    Last edited by Tharlyci; 05-30-2013, 09:10 PM.

Comment

lolwtf R2? Maintenance? Srsly?
      [194+204] Guild Master of <Ascension>

Comment

There shouldn't be merge or stuff like that for S204... Totally random shut down..
        Eweyon S204
        Eweyon S233

Comment

hooo i tho only me experienced cant get in after reload...

would u mind to schedule for maintenance always AFTER THE LAST BG !?!?!?!?!
          There is a length of time before reset which i believe everyone has done their devos

Comment

S55 is down as well for "scheduled maintenance" we weren't supposed to have....

Comment

there is no maintence they are merging servers duhhhhh
              forever faithful

Comment

S208 down as well.....c'mon already, pick a time when less people are on to actually do maintenance/merge or w/e...and especially not during WB!

Comment

omg i miss the WB i needed the Gold

Comment

Can you also determine the cause of the severe lag at times?

Comment

could be some players are using bot programs,, had same issues in another game ,, when they caught those players and froze the accounts .. the lag almost completely stopped when before it was severe

Comment

Whats good brother bruno I know you from gaia too xD

Comment

Didn't know S55 was merging, yet AGAIN. And seriously, stop merging more and more... we're overpopulated as is! Our map is squished.

Comment

Bot program in this game? wut?....

Where do you even go Bot? the Farm? LOL or the tiny mobs in the wild? LOL....

Almost everything is done in Dungeons and Dailies AND they all have a limit... (daily amount, stamina, etc)

Comment

Choosen stop upgrading ur deffence i cant even make any damage on u hehehe....... oh its HanaHime btw

Comment

Grrrrrr,how long it will take,already over 4 hours!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X