Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] No Wartune Maintenance for 05/30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] No Wartune Maintenance for 05/30

Sorry for the late announcement this week, but Wartune will be taking this week off of its normal maintenance schedule. As such there will be no maintenance for May 30th. We hope everyone has fun in game and we look forward to resuming our normal maintenance schedule next week.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Fix's problem can't login gm
    if refresh or dc we can't login
    APE CELOP GAN

Comment

and the victory sound thing

Comment

who cares about maintenance realy ? bring next update faster, with more awesome bugs
        A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

maybe you should still do maintenance, the game is far from perfectly free of issues and to keep ontop of them is better then let them add up to a point where we all go elsewhere to play something else. i am sure is not just my view on this.

Comment

I CANT LOG IN G.M please FIX It., just Black Blank Screen,, i dont care ur maintanance i need ur fix this issues. DAMN!!!

Comment

i couldnt log in yesterday.. now it works for me but it seems like others have it now

Comment

NO maintenance? then why can I not get into game? Acts like servers are down... for maintenance..

Comment

no merge then?

Comment

stupid!! everytime maintance always hard to get into the game, pls fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Lekray View Post
                      no merge then?
                      No you guys will have a maintance for your merge don't worry.

Comment

also cant log in today on s97

might as well of had the maintenance, lmao

Comment

Bring back mage voice overs! Dx
                          TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                          I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                          -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

server shut down?but announced no maintenance?what is this?

Comment

LIES!! It just went down for maintenance and kicked us off mid boss!

Comment

Working...
                              X