Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance for S1 and S3 only June 4th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
    No wonder these 2 servers always win in arena and battleground they get a head start on everything.
    we get it first cause we are the damn guine pigs, and trust us, its not all fun when new patches come out
    Wartune
    [IGN:CYNN
    SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
    GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
    If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

You think S3 weak than you are wrong.
      name : MONARCH
      class : archer lvl 80
      server : S3
      guild : HERMES

Comment

part1=????

Comment

Im just gona LOL to those they complain for being S1 and S3 the ''testers'' for patch updates, rly?!?

Comment

No wonder these 2 servers always win in arena and battleground they get a head start on everything.
            uh lol?
            we never get a head start.
            the previous patch updates were on s1 only before
            and trust me, we dont have any advantages on all teh other server, expept its an older server and people just play longer on them
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

us on s3 don't need to buy vip membership or balens to beat other servers in bg and arena

Comment

lol Daftone, these servers are never in the cross servers with the other servers! try checking the cross server rankings too! u will know!
                these servers have there own cross server things!

so we are never at a disadvantage from them! the only disadvantage that u can call out is, that we will get the update later then them!

Comment

sooner? later? what does it matter if s1 and s3 get it 1st or not. i play on s1. am i happy about new content yes. do i want to test it yes. do i want to be the one to find any bugs? no. do i want the lag that comes with the new stuff? no.

so this is all i have to say about this. Stop complaining. my noob is not getting the tank ether and its on s245. but how ever.
                  when it comes out on all servers weather it is one server at a time or all at once. every one will get the same thing. the people that Buy VIP and Balens will be the ones ruling the class wars. another reason i dont take part in all the arena or cross server events. i do enough to get my Insignia to get the arena set or a rank coin. but thats it. BG has gone past whos team gets the most points. now its which player is going to get the most kills?.

there for let the tanks come. let the class wars come. for all you bickering back in forth about who gets what first take a step back and chill. you will get the same thing in time.
                  IGN: Muramasa
                  Server: #351 -Snowcrest
                  Guild: Saintz
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
                  Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Hey that not fair. Those 2 server like beta server. They get ahead of the games all the time >_<
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                      Hey that not fair. Those 2 server like beta server. They get ahead of the games all the time >_<
                      Yeah >_<! THink about the other servers that profit chu >.>
                      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                      IGN: Mary Magdalene
                      Class: Mage
                      LVL: 44
                      BR: 1194
                      Full level 40 epic set

Comment

*bangs his head on his desk* Work all day and now all my play time is during a maintenance. I just hope for very few bugs.
                        Last edited by KainenDrakonus; 06-05-2013, 01:52 AM.
                        Kainen Drakonus

Comment

Having been on S1 through the previous releases since they started doing them, I can honestly say that I would be happy to trade out the few days advantage that you seem to think we have for getting new content to test, for a nice clean easy roll-out without the crashes, bugs, missing inventory, lost stats, and lag that comes with testing the new releases when they happen.

By all means, I hope they elect your sever for the next one. And when your equipment and stats go missing, and you go through the rigourous ticketing system of trying to get your stuff back, please refrain from whining here on the forum when it happens, and I promise I will do my best to not say "I told you so." Fair enough?
                          ChieftainRez
                          Knight
                          VictisHNR
                          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

*hi5s ChieftainRez* You said it!
                            Kainen Drakonus

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                              Having been on S1 through the previous releases since they started doing them, I can honestly say that I would be happy to trade out the few days advantage that you seem to think we have for getting new content to test, for a nice clean easy roll-out without the crashes, bugs, missing inventory, lost stats, and lag that comes with testing the new releases when they happen.

By all means, I hope they elect your sever for the next one. And when your equipment and stats go missing, and you go through the rigourous ticketing system of trying to get your stuff back, please refrain from whining here on the forum when it happens, and I promise I will do my best to not say "I told you so." Fair enough?
                              preach on brother rez
                              Wartune
                              [IGN:CYNN
                              SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                              GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                              If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                                Did we ask to be "Beta servers"? it was R2's doing, not like we have a choice. Stop moaning over 1 or 2 days that we have these "advantages". In the end its doesn't make much difference

Comment

Working...
                                X