Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance for S1 and S3 only June 4th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Maintenance for S1 and S3 only June 4th

Wartune will be having a Maintenance for servers S1 and S3 on June 4th at 10:00 PM EDT, 7:00 PDT, 2:00 AM GMT on June 5th, and 10:00 AM GMT +8 on June 5th. During this maintenance, we will be rolling out Update 1.6, Part One to these two servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

when will the rest of us get it?
    Name: Niasaj
    Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
    Classification: ArchMage
    Guild Leader: Alliance
    BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
    Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Yay for them, now, hopefully someone will post a video of the update, or at least pictures of in action stuff
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

No wonder these 2 servers always win in arena and battleground they get a head start on everything.

Comment

First servers are the favorites because they helped r2 get a great jump start on everything... like beta testers (but i do agree, i do not think that the servers that get a jump start on patches and so forth should be allowed to have cross server anything until the other servers have it)
          Fate Server 12
          I choose my Fate

Comment

So when are the rest of the servers gonna get the 1.6 patch ????

Comment

Nice 1.6 moving into motion but its another thing will they have the upper hand in tank/class wars untill the rest of the servers got 1.6

Comment

first time s3 getting head start with new update hooray for our server
                Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

Being first has serious disadvantages as well, such as running into all the bugs, associated extra lag and so forth that we'll have to deal with until R2 fixes everything. Then everyone else gets a (mostly) clean roll-out. Trust me, I'd wager the majority of R1 would prefer someone else were the guinea pigs of the new releases. Having the new content 1 day before everyone else isn't that much of an advantage, especially seeing as we'll have to sacrifice several of the daily events as a result.

Comment

ya Saeraer we are lucky.
                    Monarch
                    Archer lvl 63
                    server 3 and guild Nusa
                    name : MONARCH
                    class : archer lvl 80
                    server : S3
                    guild : HERMES

Comment

[s34] Soul Stade need too maintenance
                      APE CELOP GAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mursilis View Post
                        Being first has serious disadvantages as well, such as running into all the bugs, associated extra lag and so forth that we'll have to deal with until R2 fixes everything. Then everyone else gets a (mostly) clean roll-out. Trust me, I'd wager the majority of R1 would prefer someone else were the guinea pigs of the new releases. Having the new content 1 day before everyone else isn't that much of an advantage, especially seeing as we'll have to sacrifice several of the daily events as a result.
                        Well one above you and one below you seems to be happy pretty much.But you also have a point that I agree with about the bugs/lag and also if you have to sacrifice events thats not good but well you cant do nothing about it .Its more like 50/50 mostly are eager to try the new things despite the lag bugs.
                        Last edited by Clin7eas7wood; 06-04-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

so how they gonna hit us with tank if we don't have one? LOL
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I guess its become like the mount man get one automatic at lvl 35 and lvl and get them and buy them in the shop osv like the mount guess its to hard for 7 roads to keep people but close to same mount many times only color diffrens. So them make a tank sell us.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

lol, give s3 more advantages, they are too weak

other servers paying enough vip-memberships and balens too, so why s3 get again a headstart in class-wars and tank-trials ?

thats again a competitive distortion. thank you.
                              Lissandra
                              Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
                              roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

Working...
                              X