[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 06/06 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by themoleculeman View Post
    I think many players writing replies have the wrong idea about this game. The purpose of Wartune is not to make a good game where hard work and/or skill is rewarded. This game was made to make money, pure and simple. I wonder how many extra recharges they get after a server merge, as players scramble to get back into the Top 10? Even I am seriously considering it. I will probably give them cold, hard, touch-it smell-it spend-it cash for ... nothing... a few lines of code that make fancy, fake wings appear on a fancy, fake character. But that's the game. They sold it and we bought it. So if you can afford to, pay up. And if you can't, don't hate the player. Hate the game.
    Guys just pay your way to be average! you can do it! go go !
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Play for fun and do free balens, good way to keep your mental health.

Comment

nice, it is getting closer and closer.. s228, in WB top 10 has over 50%, we really need new people
        looking forward next week or two

Comment

Spring stop raging, and come join me in Dragon's Prophet, its made by the old RoM makers. Krono's Server cmon you know you want to ^_^

Comment

I wonder if the staff from r2 read this, probably not. maybe just the mods who knows :3

Comment

So will the 7th day rewards be tonight (Thursday Night)?

Comment

I dpoubt even the mods read what we write here. They dont care long as the money keeps coming, if anyone except us players read the posts the game would b a lot better and merges would not be needed because of dying servers but only once a month or so for new blood to give them the chance we had with a level playing field. But I agree that r2 should look at cross server activities and rethink their division of levels and make them a seperation of 5 instead of 10. IE 30 - 34, 35 - 39 etc. Instead of 39, 49 etc who can camp spawn areas and spoil game for newer players or increase the strength of the guardians on bg.

Comment

Do you really think R2 gives a ******? All it is a making us Spend more money to get back something we worked and paid for. I for 1 will just become another mundane player that wont spend another dime on any R2 game.

Comment

this has gottin to be out of hand guys 3 merges for server 176 in 3weeks now gonna be 7 servers on this one and all the best rewards go the biggest casher here again 3weeks in a row thats not right r2 thats 3weeks in a row that same 3 people get that bonus of 10mil and 100k kynite are **** kidding me STOP MERGING US you guys are driving players away on purpose its showing

Comment

got to love the doctor who reference

Comment

Started thinking merge had been cancelled when the time went well past the specified maint time. No in game messages or anything... Then they give 5 mins notice? lol wasted mpd runs and scrolls aplenty on 209
                        PROJECT TOKE
                        FEATHERSTORM

Comment

Hello All

now officially start merging the time start now

S211 and S214 are merging into 1 server.
                          Wishing all player from both server happy gaming.

All the best

regards

Comment

wow merge again hahahaha nice new players new guilds

Comment

I guess most dont mind being screwed out of GB rewards when they do merges.

Comment

Originally posted by Klipp View Post
                                I guess most dont mind being screwed out of GB rewards when they do merges.
                                Or losing arena rank, guild rank, pvp points, missing world boss, missing battleground, or losing many titles

Comment

Working...
                                X