No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 06/06 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All game Masters..... we need Oceantic New server to play from first...

Comment

I would be nice if we could actually claim these prizes you said from log-in and such.

Comment

I reported for the second time the event surprise log in pack that wasn't able to be claimed the last time 176 was merged. 3 merges, 1 unannounced, and no guild battle packs from the last 2 merges. So many people are quitting, and not because of the silly merges, but because of the lack of customer service and problems each time a merge happens. Lag+merge = more lag. And the login packs and guild battle bundles from the merge have yet to be compensated to the mergers from the previous merges. This is hilarious No doubt there will be yet again another merge because so many players will leave making it again a small server.
        Fate Server 12
        I choose my Fate

Comment

i recharge 10k balens, and guess what no recharge bunos pack...says redeemeed but unfortunately i havent yet. ticket submitted and the reply says i already redeemed it....
          come'on why bother submitting ticket if i already redeemed it. and surprising log-in bunos....ohhyeah surprisingly none. says redeemed but nothing came to my mail.

Comment

Any idea when 61 might be in on merge? Not many active players left over here..

Comment

Where are the Event Prize(Surprising login pack)? today is the second day of the merge and still don't have it. It is saying that it has been redeemed already but I most of us never got nothing. Others are saying that they got theirs, so how about the others that did not get it? Majority of the merged servers never got anything!

Comment

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the seventh day following the server merge
                i wonder if anyone got this reward from the former merges. got 2 merges last month and neither of both i have recieved the rewards. made a ticket but al i got was, be patient while wse resolve the issue ...

Comment

Yea, still waiting on those substandard replacements for the cancelled guild battle rewards..... Only took 3 days and change, plus a ticket last time.

Comment

I would like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH R2. i did not receive the LOG-IN BUNOS!!!! and the It Pays to Recharge! for 10k bBALENS.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. THE EVENT ENDED WITH ME NOTHING RECEIVED. VERY NICE OF YOU PEOPLE TO SAY UNDER INVESTIGATION, I GUESS THE CASE IF FLED ON THE COURT AND WILL TAKE 10 YEARS TO REVIEW.

Comment

Still waiting on my proper pay out for the last Legends of Balenor event and now I'm waiting on this one. I think the ticket system is ignored more then not.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherTimeSink View Post
                        Still waiting on my proper pay out for the last Legends of Balenor event and now I'm waiting on this one. I think the ticket system is ignored more then not.
                        Customer Service FTL

Comment

Like sands through the hourglass, these are the ignored tickets of our time.

Comment

I've had the same problem of not receiving any prize after the merge. It kept saying I had already claimed it when I hadn't and I'm not the only one on server 196. I think they've had enough time to fix the issue so where is our prize?

Comment

ignored?? they didnt ignore mine though, well the problem on ours is strengh in number promotion and we got it already only 4-5 days after complain

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ieved-(SOLVED)
                              IGN : Mitsuhide
                              Server : 241 Ironlands
                              Lvl : 57
                              Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

I didnt get reward,.,. iam from s159 #1st in strength guild rangking

Comment

Working...
                                X