Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Promotion] Spirit Covenant Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Good Job nice pack

    Comment


    • #17
      Your Ma is a smart lady Try doing free balens.

      Comment


      • #18
        lol
        nice answer

        Comment


        • #19
          Hi

          Why don't you guys make one event that people can win socketing rods and crypt keys ...cause you know all need those things? so free players can actualy win something they realy need

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by fabyan4u View Post
            Why don't you guys make one event that people can win socketing rods and crypt keys ...cause you know all need those things? so free players can actualy win something they realy need
            You can its called Guild Blessing
            Slydawgg
            Sorcerer
            Empire
            [S84] Citadel of Doom

            Comment


            • #21
              Yeah in guild blessing and it dosnt happens so rarly

              Comment


              • #22
                l like wartune!

                Comment


                • #23
                  heres an even better idea get a life spen your money on things you can get more out of then a game?wow either there is a lot of children playing this game.Or alot of adults with no life thats sad.should be talking more about the things they need to fix in game.not the things they give that are temporary.like the lag in dungeons?the lack of cooldown tiem when you duel someone in arena duels?and more so the ever so rare astral %?but then again children wouldnt think like that would they

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    flashplayer freezing in dungeons is an actual issue though, that needs to be addressed

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by R27627273 View Post
                      flashplayer freezing in dungeons is an actual issue though, that needs to be addressed
                      Instead of posting in a thread that hasn't been active in over a week and that has nothing to do with what you are talking about, please post in general support or the bugs sections for your problems.
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                      Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        Instead of posting in a thread that hasn't been active in over a week and that has nothing to do with what you are talking about, please post in general support or the bugs sections for your problems.
                        ah your biting other person head here too i see lol

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          once again you all did maintenance and the game is not working s13 server stallion.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            igot better things to spend my cash on

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X