Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Servers S1 and S3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Servers S1 and S3

Servers S1 and S3 will be coming down for an emergency maintenance right now (6:45 AM EDT, 3:45 AM PDT, 6:45 PM GMT +8) that is expected to last for two hours. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience during this downtime. Servers are expected to be down for one hour. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

u will fix BG plz ??
    name : MONARCH
    class : archer lvl 80
    server : S3
    guild : HERMES

Comment

So what went wrong? What are u changing this time? So I lost another run, grrrrrr. Hope its worth it, lol.

Comment

I think they are fixing the BG, World Chat, perhaps the Exchange button also. Those three things were the big topics I saw come up.
        Kainen Drakonus

Comment

I hope the arena start button is finally fixed, omg what a pain that it. It takes longer to get it to work than the battle itself takes.

Comment

I lost my 2 run buddy, hmmmm

Comment

I was not able to get to 80 devotion thanks to yesterday and this morning. poo, hope when it comes to the other servers i don't have this problem.

Comment

Please fix ancient chest bug because we get nothing when we open it
                AeonFlux
                Mage
                S3 Worg Lair Europe
                OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

The down time was 1 hour and no it is 2 hrs, any hint of what is going on Dev's?"

Comment

They broke it!
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

what the hell! 2hours now @@
                      name : MONARCH
                      class : archer lvl 80
                      server : S3
                      guild : HERMES

Comment

holy molly, im afraid that we loose 2nd wb too

Comment

Hope they fix bg/arena issue... also that they fix guild chat, cause i cant proper close and turn off the flashy stuff like before... for those who had ancient chest bug i hope it gets fixed also... not sure what else (yesh turn talent back to normal would be nice)

Comment

So far it looks like there are a lot of issues to be fixed guess it may take awhile for the rest of the server to get 1.6 smoothly runing.

Comment

what the hell is going on, it's to long for a maintenance. is there any reward for players to exchange the waiting time.

Comment

Working...
                              X