Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Ruler in Red - Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Ruler in Red - Astrals

Duration: 6/10 - 6/14 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2:S1-S229
    • Kongregate:S1-S11
    • Kabam: S1-S23
    • Armor Games: S1-S6

Description: Search high and low to capture a Red Astral and receive Energine x1!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

omg....the greatest event ever

Comment

what does it mean:"high and low"

Comment

What the .............
        - The Lag Master -
        S195

Comment

I have 1450 star points and still haven't got a red one drop for me yet :P

Comment

others reached 15.ooo star points and didn't receive one, so he had to buy it )

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Duration: 6/10 - 6/14 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
              • R2:S1-S229
              • Kongregate:S1-S11
              • Kabam: S1-S23
              • Armor Games: S1-S6

Description: Search high and low to capture a Red Astral and receive Energine x1!
              How much gold I need for get a red astral..... ..... isn't luck R2 according the game programming...
              “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

heh i've been spending around 5 mil gold per day for the last 2 weeks and not even one sight of red astrals....but good part is...i can get my other astrals up with the EXP i get from drawing astrals

Comment

lmao dumb event I had to buy 3 reds with points think im get one for free your out of your mind , come on R2 you can do better than this

Comment

The drop rate for red isn't terrible but far from great. My experience: Had to exchange 15k points for my 1st red (Matk)...32k star points and tens of millions of gold later I got a matk (dumb luck) & two Holy snipers. Would have been great if they were actually offering a red stat astral as the prize or at least the opportunity to exchange an astral for one we need; now that would be an event.

Comment

should be at least 2 or 3 energine astrals or 1 stat red astral of our choosing instead. Just bc red astrals arn't easy to get from the capture and the prize is sorta lame.

Comment

lol I hit over 35k star points got none the only two I got I bought
                        KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

its roughly every 24k star points for a red to drop iv had 2 drop and brought 2

Comment

Umm this is utter bollocks... I already have the red astrals, plus duplicates... So now I have to chase even more reds? Fix the ******* guild rush rewards instead! Only been 2 MONTHS since server started, what a rush you're in huh?? Shave my astrals R2...

☣Toxic☣ Archer on s197
                            ☣Toxic☣
                            Lvl 70 archer on s197
                            Guild: -Oblivion-

Comment

is this a jokke? i have lvl 44k+ astrals valute frome Red astrals included in this game and i have only got 1 x 500 exp astrals and 1 x MDEF and hve spend maby 400m gold if not more.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X