Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

65-74 *** ?

Comment

after u get lord divine u can even stop going into bgs if u have enough socketing rods and so on, + u get honor from gb anyway to keep u around the title. for a non casher it is really hard to even get close to imperial, not even talking about the lord divine, now that the brackets could get screwed, only cashers will ever get lord divines, honestly it sucks, and most players will just quit, if u are that gelous of someone who camped his *** for months just to get that title than w/e u have serious issues.

Comment

Or you can just level to 64 and stay there... if u enter 60-69 BG u quit it. Simple as that.

Comment

Part One !
          IGN: TheVictor
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
          Class: Mage - level 80
          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

that is better i like that

Comment

can u update more about ICE FANG

Comment

Ice Fang - Cost 25 Mount Spirits. All attributes +20, Mount Strength +300

about this one

Comment

i will quit if that BG will approve!

Comment

oh ok then i just came by to play lunaria not wartune

Comment

Sweet in 3 days the patch goes in motion :P

Comment

Geez every1 reacts so bad at the new brackets.... It's a good thing, those who was at 39/49/59/69 farming every1 else, can now be taken down justice/revenge for all those who was farmed!!
                        You could else always leave-enter until you find a bg you want to go in...
                        Yey for new good additions!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeystar View Post
                          There are several other things that the post Storm linked did not mention:

Battlegrounds:
                          Level Brackets
                          Battleground Level Brackets have now been changed to the follow:
                          30-39
                          35-44
                          40-49
                          45-54
                          50-59
                          55-64
                          60-69
                          65-74
                          70-80
                          Players are randomly placed into one of the Battleground groups they fall into when they enter the battleground.

Devotion:
                          20 Devotion = 5 lvl 2 Daru Pearls
                          40 Devotion = Lvl 5 Luck Stone, Level 1 Bonus EXP Scroll
                          80 Devotion = 50k Daru, Rose, 50k Gold, Small Runestone
                          95 Devotion = Lvl 2 Gem Pack, Skeleton Key, Mount Whip, 3 Soul Crystal

Guild Blessing:
                          Crops Replaces Runes

Voucher Store:
                          Morph Cards Replaces Runes

New Mount Available:
                          Ice Fang - Cost 25 Mount Spirits. All attributes +20, Mount Strength +300

Runes:
                          With each leveling up of runes it gets better of course, but the cd time for it also decreases, and the maximum number of times that rune may be used in battle also goes up. Level 1 Runes have 1 use per battle and an unnecessary 75 sec cd, Max or level 10 runes have 3 uses per battle and a cd of 45 seconds.

Almost all runes for all classes are the same, but Knights are not given the guardian style rune, archers are not given the purge (scatter shot) rune, and mages are not given the purification rune.

Hope that helps people out in planning for next week. Also to R2 Admins. Kongregate players are incredibly frustrated with the lack of notice on many issues and sick of whoever is using the R2_Support account on there censoring and deleting posts. There is also a serious problem with R2 Vets going on power trips and causing a lot of unneeded headaches. You should seriously consider how you are handling those servers, as some of your biggest cashiers are located there.
                          thank you for further information you brought us
                          Server: 64 Permbridge
                          IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
                          Job: SpellWeaver
                          Guild: Eminence

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
                            after u get lord divine u can even stop going into bgs if u have enough socketing rods and so on, + u get honor from gb anyway to keep u around the title. for a non casher it is really hard to even get close to imperial, not even talking about the lord divine, now that the brackets could get screwed, only cashers will ever get lord divines, honestly it sucks, and most players will just quit, if u are that gelous of someone who camped his *** for months just to get that title than w/e u have serious issues.
                            who said anything about jelous.. dude u rly think its a smart move to do it on lvl 49?? man u rly need to wake up .. because after u get lord devine (a thing that will take u months..) u will have to start farming for set 50/60 and this is another long time
                            oh and dont forget that wartune sometims use events to kill ppl in bg to get chest or stuff.. u wont get a *** because u will be very weak..
                            and besides.. i tired to camp on lvl 39 when the bg devided to 2 groups of 30-39 40+ and after 3 weeks i got rly bored saw ppl get stronger lost alot gold+ daru from arena + wb because i dont hit so much dmg.. as i said lord devine wont get u that far like u think... wake up fast or u will be gone from this game in 2 months top remember what i said ..

Comment

The brackets are not bad i like that.Looks like i`ll be in 65-74 bracket interesting

Comment

ano kaya laro ako

Comment

Working...
                                X