X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GM i dont agree the talent cap in that update

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
      Kyraha thats also the reason why its changed, ppl camping the last level is completely wrong and against the concept of the game. Having level 49 lord divine's is not the way it should be. If you want higher honor rank fight for it. Take it or leave it. Simple as that.

P.S. I thought u could get level 30 talents on 64 before... does the talent require more exp now?
      Lord divine at level 49 isn't possible, the highest you can be at that level is Elite Crusader, so you are being very dramatic :/
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by tzionb View Post
        who said anything about jelous.. dude u rly think its a smart move to do it on lvl 49?? man u rly need to wake up .. because after u get lord devine (a thing that will take u months..) u will have to start farming for set 50/60 and this is another long time
        oh and dont forget that wartune sometims use events to kill ppl in bg to get chest or stuff.. u wont get a *** because u will be very weak..
        and besides.. i tired to camp on lvl 39 when the bg devided to 2 groups of 30-39 40+ and after 3 weeks i got rly bored saw ppl get stronger lost alot gold+ daru from arena + wb because i dont hit so much dmg.. as i said lord devine wont get u that far like u think... wake up fast or u will be gone from this game in 2 months top remember what i said ..
        Another person to remind.

39 max honor rank is Crusader, while 49 elite crusader is max.
        Lord divine happens after level 51.
        Slow leveling is a personal choice, and it takes patience, if you cannot do it, then don't, but don't degrade the people who chose to, it's their gaming way.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
          The brackets are not bad i like that.Looks like i`ll be in 65-74 bracket interesting
          All we are going to hear about this, is the difference for people who have an extra astral, or have the ability of holy seal, so we should all prepare for the whining that will happen.
          People wanted change again for battle ground, and now they get it, and still want it to change, never gonna be happy i swear lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            Another person to remind.

39 max honor rank is Crusader, while 49 elite crusader is max.
            Lord divine happens after level 51.
            Slow leveling is a personal choice, and it takes patience, if you cannot do it, then don't, but don't degrade the people who chose to, it's their gaming way.
            i didnt say i tried to get lord devine on 39.. i said i tried to get higher rank and stay on 39 but its boring. and besides... he is not playing it the slow leveling.. he is doing it because he thinks this will get hi, lord devine and that will make him much better than a guy with lvl 50 set .. now i dont say slow level is bad .. i think that its might be smart for a guy who doesnt pay this game. but from here to camp lvl 49 months for only rank.. and then crying about not fair that now he wont be the king in his range is dumb.. ppl will get stronger than him even with much lower rank.. so ye u can stay and leve slowly . but level.. dont stuck at ur level ages.. because without CK u wont get much gems from cata and not to mention will be rlly hard to kill 100 boss in that level.. to say level slow is nice but ppl need to think about what will happen when they choose to do it.

Comment

will this update happen for only R2 servers or will it happend for Kabam and others

Comment

update isnt that good.. bg lvl system sucks and so does the talent cap.. i invested a lot of exp into my talents just so i cnt use it.. load of ****

Comment

yeah the idea for the cap or lvl restricted stun is just way to give bigger players yet another unfair advantage, customer support said implemented because bigger players complaining cause lower players could stun them get 3 free turns. well what does that mean? the lower player actually played the game and built stun and lvl the whinner did not. the stun before was lvl restricted too for ex a lvl 59 cannot get lvl 20 stun because required 40 mil xp so they would have lvl up before they could get it. so all the work and careful watching lots gold to get my stun to lvl 20 at lvl 62 has now been reduced to lvl 10....***? why wold they implement this to reward larger players and screw us who actually played the game? maybe these bigger players who getting stunned by lower players could idk work on their stun? an put that back to way it was.

Comment

okay I don't know if this is gonna be good or not. I will reserve judgement this is only Part 1
                    let's wait and see what happens...then complain if we don't like it.

Comment

yeah It's not fair.It should be 50-55.55-60,60-65,...like that.
                      :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Battel Ground are not fair.We wants lvl different no more than 5.30-35,35-40,40-45,45-50,...like that.Pls R2 admin,think about that.
                        :cool:S3x:p

Comment

this update sucks. talent lvl cap, i could be a higher lvl but i put into talents so i could stun people. BG will be too hard now...

Comment

Class War across servers ??!!
                            you should excluding Server 1 from this and here is why :
                            1- Server 1 never delay or stop for merge while all other server did and this give S1 more insgnia, Daru Soul and Mount Training for example my server merged 4 times and each time no guild war for 1 week thats 4 weeks without any single battle.
                            2- R2 make special event only for S1 to give away unlimited time Medallion and thats also give more insingia to safe other than all server
                            i will not say S1 is the first server to start the game u can put that away just answer me with those 2

Comment

finaly the update ison his way^^

Comment

Originally posted by Syriano View Post
                                Class War across servers ??!!
                                you should excluding Server 1 from this and here is why :
                                1- Server 1 never delay or stop for merge while all other server did and this give S1 more insgnia, Daru Soul and Mount Training for example my server merged 4 times and each time no guild war for 1 week thats 4 weeks without any single battle.
                                2- R2 make special event only for S1 to give away unlimited time Medallion and thats also give more insingia to safe other than all server
                                i will not say S1 is the first server to start the game u can put that away just answer me with those 2
                                lol so u say that u can kill onimad and his group right? they are from s5.. dude what does it matter to be in top 100 u need to be strong doesnt matter if its s1 or s110.. look at silvercooler s110 and top 40 .. well there is also zebq from s210 but many ppl like me think he is hacking the system but thats r2 concern not mine.. anyway s1 maybe got advantage of see the new features first but they also got the first problems when it does so its screwing their play time aswell..

Comment

Working...
                                X