Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/12 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right now, i can't go past 6/16 99% when loading... i just hope that once i entered, we will not have dc issues like what happened during the last patch/upgrade. i am on a watch-and-see before being a cash(er). hope that after i post this message, there will be some progress in my 6/16 99% login status...

Comment

• Hey why Blood Valut server isnt working, when i enter it keep loading and say file script and the loading keep at 99%, what's the problem any help plz??????

Comment

• congratz. until now i still can't enter s147. black screen undetected.
        Server :[S147] Esterwitch
        Name Char : Surya91
        Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• u need to clear cache everytime if u are at 99%, or clear everything browser related, might help...

Comment

• i can't get past script 6/16 99% also.. what i did is clear all my browser history and login to Wartune again. I was now OK... the login screen is different now, so I guess it just need a "refresh"... all I need to endure now is the loading of screens but i guess it's better than waiting for something that will not come... i just wish that WarTune people have included in their patch/upgrade announcement what users should expect and solutions to problems that users may encounter...

Comment

• You guys suck, just adapt to the game, and if you didn't choose the right server for your time zone, it's not R2 fault, you're just a dumb ***. You didn't even try anything of the new stuff and you just complain like 5 years old. You know there is a daily limit with runes exp.? So, cashers won't be able to level up like crazy. And too bad if you can't camp/bully people anymore, just level up and get stronger. This game is not only for cashers, it's also for smart people. If you're not smart enough, go play The Sims and leave us alone.

Comment

• 4-6 hour's down?? my azz, its been 13 hours and i still cant get in, nic upgrade u **** dip shits...

Comment

• i am a cacher and if server 249 don't open i well get crazy. G.M. plz open the server cuz its benn out for 13 hours .

Comment

• loging

hi i have problem for loging ((why?

Comment

• 10am will last 4 to 6 hrs eh..11 30 pm now n still cant login S230 cross chasm the longest 6 hrs ever,can login the new launched servers tho

Comment

• http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache for all who are having problems with loging in

Comment

• How we can get the runestone? and what a consume for the tank ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                            This game is not only for cashers, it's also for smart people. If you're not smart enough, go play The Sims and leave us alone.
                            +1 0 0 5 0 0

Comment

• where can we get the other runes to us please.

Comment

• Eskendal, im living in europe and playing on an european server. the tank event is only one, all day long,(like i read it) and its at 21:00 server time, when already is Battleground.
                                tell me another event that is only once all day?
                                And for me its 23:00. So if can't play tank bg from where can i get new runes (ex. rage) to learn it?
                                My oppinion is that they should have both ways of runes for 1-2 weeks so that ppl can adapt, like u say, and the tank event should be like BG's, 3 round all day, so anyone have a shoot.

So don't put everyone in same boat, like you are the only one who knows, and try to understand other ppl that really enjoy this game and that can't afford/dont wana pay.

Good Luck,

Comment

Working...
                                X