what about the life runes?
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....he-Rune-System
      need more support plz :P
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

• Iis server 249 still not open and i have waited 15 hours for nothing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Z-ones View Post
          Iis server 249 still not open and i have waited 15 hours for nothing?
          Try clearing your browser cache, that's what I had to do, the entire loading screeen has changed.

Comment

• same issue 6/16 for about 6 hours now : (

Comment

• Hi has something gone wrong as i cannot get past script 6 out of 16 as alot of others and I am not happy My server is S228 Wanderhilt - can you please help me asap cheers

Comment

• clear your cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by R215502239 View Post
                  what about the life runes?
                  Sold them - unable to use now

Comment

• Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
                    I like whining users very much, because I can imagine their faces when versions 2.0 and 2.15 will be introduced. I mean really breaking changes like "ToA does not produce vouchers any more", "no more gold mines","no more separate cities", "no more wilds at all", and some smaller one...
                    WHAT??? how is this possible?

Comment

• My cookies are cleared automatically ... so that shouldnt be an issue. Stil 249 not accessible

Comment

• Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
                        Whining users, stop whining, and start to love what you have now. Try to use its features and of course bugs(but not technical ones). Because your whining is pointless here, it influences nothing.
                        I like whining users very much, because I can imagine their faces when versions 2.0 and 2.15 will be introduced. I mean really breaking changes like "ToA does not produce vouchers any more", "no more gold mines","no more separate cities", "no more wilds at all", and some smaller one...
                        Yea....just so you know....just cuz Chinese version is one way, doesnt mean its the same for us....for instance, Chinese servers got Trade Hall in like 1.5....we didn't and probably never will (and good I hope we never do)
                        Last edited by XzystTense; 06-29-2013, 02:34 PM. Reason: thought Homestead = Trade Hall, it does not

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerGirl6 View Post
                          This is a work in progress. For a free to play with a buy in option, this is a great game. It is constantly improving and this update is going mix things up a bit but will make things a lot more fun for everyone. Sit back, relax and enjoy the game as it continues to improve with each update.
                          I don't think you are playing the same game :P

Comment

• Originally posted by OldGreyWolf View Post
                            not completely explained on the talent caps

I am lvl 62 but have a talent at 18 all of it holy seal
                            According to your chart I loose 2 lvls of talent down to 16 and then I have to reallocate 6 lvls of talent to something other than holy seal.
                            How will I be compensated for the 2 lvls I have to drop since I am over cap? Or will I stay as I am and just not be able to move my talent up untill I lvl up?
                            You got it, your other talent points will stay "idle" until you lvl up or invest the points elsewhere. FRom what I understand the highest lvl holy seal will be the number of talent points you have. TBH I dont like the caps myself, but meh what can you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaldor View Post
                              i am a mage and my currnt lvl is 47.. my MATK is 6.5K.. any ideas on how to improve my MATK? ( without using balens)
                              Academy, socket gems (convert to Matck gems), if yu still have socketing rods, use them wisely

Comment

• Originally posted by asterixuus View Post
                                Eskendal, im living in europe and playing on an european server. the tank event is only one, all day long,(like i read it) and its at 21:00 server time, when already is Battleground.
                                tell me another event that is only once all day?
                                And for me its 23:00. So if can't play tank bg from where can i get new runes (ex. rage) to learn it?
                                My oppinion is that they should have both ways of runes for 1-2 weeks so that ppl can adapt, like u say, and the tank event should be like BG's, 3 round all day, so anyone have a shoot.

So don't put everyone in same boat, like you are the only one who knows, and try to understand other ppl that really enjoy this game and that can't afford/dont wana pay.

Good Luck,
                                I wasn't talking about you, you seem like a decent person. I was talking about people who whine before thinking. And yes they should add more times for tanks battle, but right now it's only once a day. You will be able to get rune disks from class war honor shop too and some hot events eventually (trust me on this one). By the way, I'm a light casher, so I understand you, I just play a lot XD.

Comment

Working...
                                X