[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/12 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoomStrom View Post
    Battel Ground are not fair.We wants lvl different no more than 5.30-35,35-40,40-45,45-50,...like that.Pls R2 admin,think about that.
    How does that make sense to you? You want a battle ground of when someone hits a level with 5 in it, you want them to have a double BG to enter?

Or do you want 30-34, 35-39 and onwards like that? cause the way you talk, is basically how the next set of level brackets is coming out :S
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I have a lvl 58 knight with lvl 15 talents. Am I going to get back the experience and gold I used to get to that lvl 15 talent? Not likely huh?

Comment

u dont get it, I am not farming at 49, but at 59, I already am getting lvl 50 legendary set and I doubt I will ever get the 60 legendary one considering I never spent any balens to get legendaries or even crystaloids. So for me staying at 59 and camping for lord divine is probably the best bonus in stats I could get in months, obviously farming for the crypt/guild mounts too. Now with the new brackets and my luck I might as well join all the bgs in 55-64 which would make it impossible to not die a lot and loose my honor every time, considering I am almost elite crusader now. about standing at 49.. well I just respect those guys a lot for giving up to talents and lvl 50 sets and everything just to get the lord divine title and be the best at something, even if they are or not cashers. If u think they dont fight for that title a lot then as I said, serious issues, or simply qq ing a lot because u go from 39 to 40 and u fight some lord divine that kicks your *** so bad u dont want to to bgs anymore, well that is how it is, everyone went trough that unless they spent thousands of $ on this game. brackets should be left as they are, if changed at least remove the honor loss. It is very lame for someone that can only come for 1-2 bgs every day to always hit the higher lvl one and loose more honor than they get, just not normal after me.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomStrom View Post
          Battel Ground are not fair.We wants lvl different no more than 5.30-35,35-40,40-45,45-50,...like that.Pls R2 admin,think about that.
          this will be better : 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74

Comment

What lucky players, who stayed on 59lvl and got Catacomb horse and all legendary of 50lvl, they killed their EXP to talents and got more happines, than players, who will be 50lvl soon and who haven't any Crypt tokens. Now new player need go to 60+ to get Catacomb horse and lvl50 legendary)

So, as i understood, that on 50-59 lvl you cannot drain EXP to talents anymore, when talens reach 14lvl?
            Last edited by medvedko; 06-09-2013, 10:57 AM.
            ★Медвед★Mage★Wartune★Kong-s5★63 lvl★

Comment

ok! Thanks for telling me this!!

Comment

Ok i see,thanks alot!!

Comment

My thanks

Thanks. Thank you for telling me this now. I can see that this is important so thank you very much for this.

Comment

I already said thanks.

Comment

If you are 59 and join 55-64 barket,you allways can leave it and join another - if you have luck you join 50-59...
                      Talents cap...this is worst change but what i can do? I have 16v hs what protect me from dryadbombers...Now i can get same hs like 50v and this is little unfair if we look at dryad adventage...
                      However i dont thinK Now about lvl up to 64v becouse with my luck I most the time join old barket Hehe...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Is there a thread about the new Talent way?
                        Someone can explain it to me, i dont understand, im lvl 56 lvl 13 talent 14 in few hours.
                        When you say RESET you mean im going to lose al Exp and all the money i invested in talents?

Comment

Originally posted by djordaek View Post
                          Is there a thread about the new Talent way?
                          Someone can explain it to me, i dont understand, im lvl 56 lvl 13 talent 14 in few hours.
                          When you say RESET you mean im going to lose al Exp and all the money i invested in talents?
                          You get your tallent points back and can lvl up hs to v10 and other points on passives

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

can u fix my toon something is not right please fix it

Comment

You do not lose the points just cap on holy seal
                              TRISTAN Knight VICTUS HNR S-1

Comment

i really hope all this isnt based around cashers only -_-

Comment

Working...
                                X