Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how so u clear your cache plz?
    Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
    Try clearing your browser cache, that's what I had to do, the entire loading screeen has changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      (...)You will have new runes that will heal for greater amounts, and will be able to attack harder. you will be fine..
      Really? Cuz all I see is brutality rune is new rune system, didnt they eliminate the old runes?

Comment

• Repost for those that don't look at previous pages.

Originally posted by R217518503 View Post
        Everyone that is having problems getting the game to load...

I just resolved the issue for myself by clearing all local storage for wartune and restarting the browser. This may be different for each browser, but for Safari, you right click on the Flash player > Global Settings > Local Storage settings by site > delete anything related to wartune. It seems they've standardized or at least changed the login screens/process for a number of servers (mine included; S247).

Good luck!

Comment

• Yea? Is your browser cache cleared too? What about your flash cache? Did you close your browser and restart? If you don't see the new loading screen (two blue bars instead of one), you did not clear properly.

Comment

• Funy thing
            "Guide to Part One of the 1.6 Patch."
            So there will be part 2 and part 3 aswell?
            Or usual and another Typo .

Comment

• Originally posted by uya91 View Post
              i try another server and it's good and work. but what happen to my server. for proof. i show you when i try another server.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44247[/ATTACH]
              You need to show us what happenes with current server, not new

Comment

• Really its insane fight vs players lvl 50+ in BG im lvl 46 lvls 50+ advantage with talents vs me in not fear need reorder that please

Comment

• S259R2 and Kong S1 are still not loading past script file 6. Please fix

Comment

• why can't i get to my server? it load to 99% and then just stay there. it began right after Wartune Weekly Maintenance.

Comment

• Well I have been hanging on...playing this game, spending a little money, managing to stay up with most of the heavy cashers, but now with this idiotic patch, I am finished. I can spend money and get all the stuff, but what is the ****** point? I spent money and also worked my tail off getting the free stuff and it was great playing this game. Then the R2 Developers let the greed get to them and all sanity went out the door. The drooling for dollars must be leaving puddles on their shoes. So enjoy your game as it will not last much longer, because as much as the cashers and Developers hate to admit it, they need free players as well to pump up the numbers on the servers. So long, it once was a good game, then the greed got too much. Have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
                        Really? Cuz all I see is brutality rune is new rune system, didnt they eliminate the old runes?
                        Look at the third rune, heal rune is there.
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by R26170617 View Post
                          Well I have been hanging on...playing this game, spending a little money, managing to stay up with most of the heavy cashers, but now with this idiotic patch, I am finished. I can spend money and get all the stuff, but what is the ****** point? I spent money and also worked my tail off getting the free stuff and it was great playing this game. Then the R2 Developers let the greed get to them and all sanity went out the door. The drooling for dollars must be leaving puddles on their shoes. So enjoy your game as it will not last much longer, because as much as the cashers and Developers hate to admit it, they need free players as well to pump up the numbers on the servers. So long, it once was a good game, then the greed got too much. Have fun.
                          Theres a limit to our pocket book right?

Comment

• There's a limit to mine at least.

Comment

• why cant i log in! its been 10 hours and it still at 6/16 at 99%!!!!!!!!!! -_-

Comment

• really, i hate this gave,..
                                i recharged 5k balens 4days ago,.. and im so depressed,.

Comment

Working...
                                X