• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to sign up on guild battle

Comment

i want to join guild battle

Comment

Ok thanks so much for telling me this threat!

Comment

Patch 1.6 gonna be awsome, cant wait!
          But does it means high lvl players are basicly dead?

Comment

Originally posted by GreyKittehMage View Post
            No, it isn't easy, building a character like that takes time and patience. But I do enjoy the challenge; I've had enough of squishies, so bring it on.
            thats not what i am talking about
            i am not talking about the work into making that character

i am talking about having it and using it against others who are at your level. You are proud of your overpowered character but if you are on the other end of the spectrum, it sucks butt. that is the kind of stuff that makes casual players not want to play.

and weather you like it or not, casual players are the bulk of most gamers. We need them for the game to continue to grow. I mean, they may even add more classes

Comment

Originally posted by DoomStrom View Post
              yeah It's not fair.It should be 50-55.55-60,60-65,...like that.
              This would be a good change.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                This would be a good change.
                No that be stupid as hell. Deal with battlegrounds like it is or just dont attend it. Build yourself stronger and you won't have much problems.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  No that be stupid as hell. Deal with battlegrounds like it is or just dont attend it. Build yourself stronger and you won't have much problems.
                  I didnt have time to edit. This proposed brackets would be fairer.
                  "30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74"

Most people will complain when put with one tier level higher than them. I like instead the change in talent caps it looks more balanced.
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

cant please everyone. the people who decided to talent level will hate the caps and the people who decided to regular level will hate the caps. People who enjoy dominating those weaker while hiding from big boys hate that BG is more staggered while those who get owned will like the new BG its all about what side of the fence you are on.

Comment

the probleem is not the fight is the lvl you have to fight iam lvl 53 but if i want honor i have to fight lvl 55 + and 60+ so i almost never get honor becouse you just cant beat them it have to be the same lvl agains one a nother

Comment

you wont be fighting level 60+

in fact, this will probably put you against people that you have a better chance with.

this was done for Battle rating moreso than levels. i think people forgot to take that into account

i still do not know if this is only the R2 servers or all Wartune servers

Comment

you cant build what you wont but the higher lvl you cant beat becouse you cant wear e 55 gear alest you at lvl 55 so dont make no difrent ether

Comment

oke thats beter stuf
                            iam looking forword for it

Comment

LOOL play 55-65 there them can have one astrals more that another one its not relly fair.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

dude, dont talk about fair when you can be a 30 with 3 level 4 red astrals man. do not go there about fair at all. there are people who have the Battle rating of level 64s at 55 so do not whine about fair! they want people to keep playing if that makes you mad then so be it. to be honest, having an extra astral wont matter if it is not an astral that is worth more. if you have 5 purple to my 4 orange, who wins................................................

Comment

Working...
                                X