[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/12 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/12 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on June 12th at 10:00 PM EDT, (7:00 PDT, 2:00 AM GMT, and 10:00 AM GMT +8 on June 13th for GMT and GMT +8 times). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours as we update the servers to Part One of the 1.6 Patch. For details on what's coming in Part One, please see our handy Guide to Part One of the 1.6 Patch. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

hello... with
    "Talent Level Caps

The Talents now have level caps based on character level as seen below." example: mage lvl 64 with lvl 28 talent ,lvl 26 holy seal... What happens in this case? Free reset talent? spend voucher / balen for reset talent?
    Last edited by SilverPsyko; 06-09-2013, 03:00 AM.

Comment

There are several other things that the post Storm linked did not mention:

Battlegrounds:
      Level Brackets
      Battleground Level Brackets have now been changed to the follow:
      30-39
      35-44
      40-49
      45-54
      50-59
      55-64
      60-69
      65-74
      70-80
      Players are randomly placed into one of the Battleground groups they fall into when they enter the battleground.

Devotion:
      20 Devotion = 5 lvl 2 Daru Pearls
      40 Devotion = Lvl 5 Luck Stone, Level 1 Bonus EXP Scroll
      80 Devotion = 50k Daru, Rose, 50k Gold, Small Runestone
      95 Devotion = Lvl 2 Gem Pack, Skeleton Key, Mount Whip, 3 Soul Crystal

Guild Blessing:
      Crops Replaces Runes

Voucher Store:
      Morph Cards Replaces Runes

New Mount Available:
      Ice Fang - Cost 25 Mount Spirits. All attributes +20, Mount Strength +300

Runes:
      With each leveling up of runes it gets better of course, but the cd time for it also decreases, and the maximum number of times that rune may be used in battle also goes up. Level 1 Runes have 1 use per battle and an unnecessary 75 sec cd, Max or level 10 runes have 3 uses per battle and a cd of 45 seconds.

Almost all runes for all classes are the same, but Knights are not given the guardian style rune, archers are not given the purge (scatter shot) rune, and mages are not given the purification rune.

Hope that helps people out in planning for next week. Also to R2 Admins. Kongregate players are incredibly frustrated with the lack of notice on many issues and sick of whoever is using the R2_Support account on there censoring and deleting posts. There is also a serious problem with R2 Vets going on power trips and causing a lot of unneeded headaches. You should seriously consider how you are handling those servers, as some of your biggest cashiers are located there.
      Last edited by hockeystar; 06-09-2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverPsyko View Post
        hello... with
        "Talent Level Caps

The Talents now have level caps based on character level as seen below." example: mage lvl 64 with lvl 28 talent ,lvl 26 holy seal... What happens in this case? Free reset talent? spend voucher / balen for reset talent?
        What happened in s3, was that the Talents were resetted once we all logged back on.
        So I guess you get you Talents resetted, once the Patch is impelled. Hopes that this answers your question

You are then locked and cannot continue upgrading your talents until you level up.
        not true
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

nice....you are the best guys

Comment

only hope not lose any talent for reset jejejjeje and thanks you for info.. i cant wait 1.6 XD
            Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
            What happened in s3, was that the Talents were resetted once we all logged back on.
            So I guess you get you Talents resetted, once the Patch is impelled. Hopes that this answers your question

not true

Comment

55-64.. we're so dead. >.
              Who's been logging me in ? :D:p

Comment

Originally posted by SilverPsyko View Post
                only hope not lose any talent for reset jejejjeje and thanks you for info.. i cant wait 1.6 XD
                with the reset, it means you lose all talents and you will get talentpoints return, so you can reinvest them in Talents/Holy Seal
                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                âœ* Prizzly
                âœ* Knight
                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

well talents lowered cap is very lame , considering I was looking forward to get that extra exp in time to lvl 16 instead of 14, now I cant do crypt at all thank u so much for this ****** up idea. Also I srsly hope there will be no chance in brackets for bgs, ppl spent months camping the end lvls of the brackets just to become one of the bests, I for one didnt do spire in like 3 weeks now. ****** move to change the brackets now. The tank trials should be twice/day, not many ppl can stay untill 3-4 am just to catch them.

Comment

Kyraha thats also the reason why its changed, ppl camping the last level is completely wrong and against the concept of the game. Having level 49 lord divine's is not the way it should be. If you want higher honor rank fight for it. Take it or leave it. Simple as that.

P.S. I thought u could get level 30 talents on 64 before... does the talent require more exp now?

Comment

omg, if a lvl 66 with lvl60 talent than mean it will reset to lvl48, that mean the balance 12 talent pont is gone. omg

Comment

Is that really that is going to happened to our BG? GM pls explain. The lvl gap in BG had been change? pls explain. I am so worry and feel liek quiting now. i am sad.

Comment

I am so excited for the updates especially the mounts and the additional clothing. Hope it will not result to any login issues again though.

Comment

why would it be wrong? that guy stayed for @ 3 months at a way lower lvl than everyone else on his srv, lost incredible amounts of xp and .. spire/cata etc. I would say he worked way more than everyone else for that lord divine, I dont understand why would it be wrong. and believe me, you fight for that honor a lot as it is now too, if u die once u loose 400 honor, 3 times and u waste the whole day. take it or leave it as well .

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
                              why would it be wrong? that guy stayed for @ 3 months at a way lower lvl than everyone else on his srv, lost incredible amounts of xp and .. spire/cata etc. I would say he worked way more than everyone else for that lord divine, I dont understand why would it be wrong. and believe me, you fight for that honor a lot as it is now too, if u die once u loose 400 honor, 3 times and u waste the whole day. take it or leave it as well .
                              \
                              do you really think lord devine would help u that much when u get to the big boys? (60+) i mean sriously... when u get to lord devine u still lose honor if u lose and if ur not vip u wil still lose 400 per lost.. but if u were going to lvl 60 and farming for set 60.. u could have a cahnce of winning and become stronger much faster.. the lord devine medal help i wont say no.. but compare to gear is nothing.. and not to mention u will get stunned every time when u get to 50 cuz ppl lvl their hs while u didnt.. so yes maybe will be easy to kill lvl 40+ but as soon as u get to 50 u start lose honor again and this will break u much harder than lose honor once a while.. and like u say to each other.. take it or leave it..

Comment

Working...
                              X