[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/12 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Just to break from tradition of constant whine, and people not listening to the mods about clearing their cache and cookies. Does anyone know when the June events will start? Other platforms have already given out their info, and as usual, R2 is going against the curve, so any idea?
    Starts on June 15th based on what I have read. It is titled "Silver and Gold Liberty Medals for Independence!"

Comment

• This has been said before but I am going to say it again for the severity of it.

Add more times available to the Tanks, otherwise people will seriously be left behind, the group of people that can not be on during that time. Which means a subset of users are going to be seriously runed up, while those that can't make it to the one daily are sad pandas.
      Just like some of your others, you should make it one attempt several times a day, one morning, afternoon, evening. The sooner the better.

Comment

• I second this and if they dont want ppl to take too many runes, they can just put a limit of rewards 1/day.
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

• wow you jackass at r2 really ****** up a good game with this patch.....do us all a favor and give back the old runes get the pice of **** thing you call a tank off the game
          you took out good runes replaced them with **** ad said you play this stupid mini tank battle and if you don't win you get **** brut rune worthless or you can spend **** loads of your hard earned money to get a chance at another **** rune... spend good money and get big **** or play ****** mini game and get more little ****....**** and more **** or you don't and get nothing
          sounds like the start of a dictatorship game to me...play it our way or get out well I hope you all loose all your cash players and choke one the ****** up downgrade
          the game was fun till you started taking good things out and putting **** in to the game

Comment

• Man- this world boss was a real fuckjob guys. WB took 2-3 (NO LAG) turns before I could take 1 AND you took away the revive option. In addition to the fact that these runes a gonna mess up your players, tank battles are dumb unless they can be run by EVERYBODY. It's great that the lag STILL hasn't been fixed by the way. I had hoped the new patch would have done something about it, but nope- the game just got really un-fun for a whole lot more people. And what the fart's the big idea with blitzing? I mean one of my guildies had some previous quests from the lvl 35 campaign and now poof- gone? OH- do you think these dang spirit covenant notes are that funny? Your guys's greed is ruining the game. I'm telling you there won't be anyone to pick on when you **** off your free game clients. And they already have a hard enough time with the lag that you STILL HAVE NOT FIXED.

Comment

• hMMM

This ain't wow- wow got too greedy and now R2's going in the same direction with this. Only difference? wow's already on it- so people will go back to it when you guys start being stupid with this lag and not fixing anything

Comment

• Originally posted by R25298533 View Post
                Man- this world boss was a real fuckjob guys. WB took 2-3 (NO LAG) turns before I could take 1 AND you took away the revive option. In addition to the fact that these runes a gonna mess up your players, tank battles are dumb unless they can be run by EVERYBODY. It's great that the lag STILL hasn't been fixed by the way. I had hoped the new patch would have done something about it, but nope- the game just got really un-fun for a whole lot more people. And what the fart's the big idea with blitzing? I mean one of my guildies had some previous quests from the lvl 35 campaign and now poof- gone? OH- do you think these dang spirit covenant notes are that funny? Your guys's greed is ruining the game. I'm telling you there won't be anyone to pick on when you **** off your free game clients. And they already have a hard enough time with the lag that you STILL HAVE NOT FIXED.
                Out of curiosity, why woud you revive and click wb when you could just click start battle, seems kinda superfluous to me... Not that I disagree with your other points... Just wondering

Comment

• we need more then one tank trials per day

Comment

• logo apos a manutenção meu jogo , ñ funciono mas ele faz o loading , abre a pagna do jogo , mas fica trancado , ñ funciona o jogo ,oq sera q aconteuseu com meu serve

Comment

Working...
                    X