Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume for Father's Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume for Father's Day!
    Duration: 6/15 - 6/17 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    R2 Games: S1 - S234
    Kongregate: S1 - S11
    Armor Games: S1 - S6
    Kabam: S1 - S23
    Description: Spend Balens during this event and receive unique rewards!
    Spend 500 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold, Skeleton Key x10
    Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Insignia x100
    Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Crypt Token x150,
    Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 800,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x200, Bounty Scroll Pack x3
    Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: 1,600,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x100, Fashion Core x3
    Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: 3,200,000 Gold, 1,600,000 Daru, Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x3, Good Luck Charm x5, Energine x3
    Note: Rewards can be redeemed from the Hot Events window.

Comment

u still dont hv dat horse?!even a lvl 50 hv it!

Comment

this event is just stupid, not a single thing if worth spending hard earned cash on any of it... you want to catch our attention... offer the mounts that you offer only for other events with something like this.. or perhaps something that will help us.. For example... 1000 ballens for a 10 mil hp pack... something id actually pay for!

Comment

it PAYS? No i does not! toped up my account and now it wont let me clame...... Takes the **** , why cant they leave it a bit longer?
          So people can atleast have a chance to collect what is owed, or top up, .... Take take .... take take thats all it is to you gys at R2 games. THANKS A BUNCH !!

Comment

Originally posted by fozzy1985 View Post
            it PAYS? No i does not! toped up my account and now it wont let me clame...... Takes the **** , why cant they leave it a bit longer?
            So people can atleast have a chance to collect what is owed, or top up, .... Take take .... take take thats all it is to you gys at R2 games. THANKS A BUNCH !!
            Learn to read. It means you need to consume which means you need to use those balens not just top up. You have to use that amount of balens to claim any of that. Learn to read and how to work the event. This isn't a recharge event. This is a consume event. Totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Learn to read. It means you need to consume which means you need to use those balens not just top up. You have to use that amount of balens to claim any of that. Learn to read and how to work the event. This isn't a recharge event. This is a consume event. Totally different.
              I'd actually be more inclined to tell them that they should learn to read the dates? since it's been gone for two days now :L
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

give reward also no VIP..or give extra balens worth of 1000
                Last edited by R24133573; 06-20-2013, 02:31 AM. Reason: wrong

Comment

Originally posted by R24133573 View Post
                  give reward also no VIP..or give extra balens worth of 1000
                  If you are asking them to give you balens, then it won't happen?
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

How come so many of these promotions are not available for the other servers? Like Blood Vault? I would have gone for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbassybear View Post
                      How come so many of these promotions are not available for the other servers? Like Blood Vault? I would have gone for it.
                      Cause yous still have other promotions running at the same time as this one.
                      Happens to all new servers, they will miss out on events like these, cause usually they already have pay to consume events going, or just had it..

Comment

, , , , , ,

Comment

Working...
                        X