Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 is for Wagers

50 is for Fighters

It was like that since annuncement. (but ppls kept on mis-directing 35 for fighters... so others gets confused)

Comment

• All i can say good luck to everyone in class wars u dont gotta wish me luck tho im not gonna be in it because I'm playing Yitien but yah i read lots of comments so yah good luck in Class Wars and non-cashers just do ur best T.~

P.S. I'm a non-casher and i can understand the heavy cashers say thats just the way it is if they win they win but at least u put some effort into being there for class wars

Yitien
      Nightingale
      Server : S4 Elephane Pond
      Last edited by LadyKayla; 06-19-2013, 11:38 AM.
      I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

• Need some info plz, can we use pots,scrolls, cause heard stun wont work, StÄlla

Comment

• what is the time for the event?

Comment

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
            No offense but how the hell do you figure that Non-Cashers drive this game? If there were no cashers this game wouldn't exist end of story.
            Without non-cashers to beat up on cashers would quickly lose interest on the whole. Spending hundreds or thousands of dollars to be equal to everyone else isn't as appealling to the general casher personality type as spending that same money to be better than nearly everyone. Cashers pay to be the powerful, not to be average. If you remove the non-cashers from the game most of the cashers would dry up very quickly.

The truth is that non-cashers provide the punching bags for cashers to feel validated about the money they spent. Without those punching bags the cashers would lack the feeling of superiority they crave and so would stop spending.

The driving force behind the game profit wise though isn't the heavy cashers or the non cashers, it's the people in between. Getting 20 bucks from 200K people is a lot better than getting 4000 dollars from 1000 people for a game like this. Even though the dollar value remains the same, you're more likely to have people spend the 20 dollars and losing any one of those 200K people hurts far less than losing 1 of your 1000. If you assume that burnout/boredom causes 10% turnover from a player base it's far easier to attract new people paying 20 dollars than ones that will spend thousands on virtual power. Your key market for a game like this is the people spending 10-30 dollars a month. There's a lot more of them, and they're easier to find. Not to mention the fact that you can make money off non cashers by advertising exposure, etc. Games like this are about volumes of players. If you lose all the non cashers the game would probably die. If you lost all your heavy cashers you'd still make money.

Comment

• I dont play on R2 servers (made few chars, but not really playing here), so I give the chance of posting content published somewhere else to explain how preliminaries work (i.e. chance of being in top100).

"1 The players will be auto-matched before entering the battle interface

2 The auto-matches will be mainly based on the accumulative points you have in the same class. System will match players randomly if they have the same points.

3. 15 times of auto-matches are allowed for each player.

4. Every single battle will last no more than 3 minutes.

5. Accumulative points will be counted after the battle."
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gudbrande View Post
                The driving force behind the game profit wise though isn't the heavy cashers or the non cashers, it's the people in between. Getting 20 bucks from 200K people is a lot better than getting 4000 dollars from 1000 people for a game like this. y.
                That's why they made VIP so cheap.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

• another bonus for cashers

Comment

• Yet another repost because ppls are too lazy to look back 1~2 pages for answers.

Time is BOLDED

Minimum level to enter Class war is 50
                    Minimum level to wager is 30

--- First place gets 5000 Crystals
                    --- Second place gets 4500 Crystals
                    --- Third place gets 4000 Crystals
                    --- 4~10 gets 3000
                    --- 11~50 gets 2500
                    --- 50~100 gets 2000
                    --- Everyone else...??? no idea (probably gets nothing)
                    (and I think there's more than 100 player in this game)

Top 100 will be dominated by level 65+
                    (if any 50s gets Top 50 or even 100, post a pic, it would be awesome)
                    (non-casher would be even more awesome)

--- Event is cross-server (all server fights each other just like in BG)
                    --- Time of Event is once a month.
                    --- Event happens at Guild Battle time (first one starts on Thursday - no GB)
                    --- 19:55 ~ 21:05 (server time)
                    --- Finals on Saturday from 19:55 ~ 21:05 server time

--- There are no brackets, it is all Level vsing all Level regardless of level or BR (IE: level 50 vs 75)
                    --- Set up will most likely be same as Solo Arena (so higher level Troops might help)
                    --- Players will be auto-matched before entering the battle interface
                    --- The auto-matches will be mainly based on the accumulative points you have in the same class. System will match players randomly if they have the same points. (Goes by points gained, not BR nor level)
                    --- 15 times of auto-matches are allowed for each player.
                    --- Every single battle will last no more than 3 minutes.
                    --- Accumulative points will be counted after the battle.

--- Holy Seal does not work in Class War
                    --- Not sure if Runes work (but most likely will, cashers with Chaos & Amnesia Rune will own) (because so far, Tanks doesn't give you those)

--- Wagers are Balen only
                    --- Wagers may be exploited if Top players communicate who'll win so everyone gets Winner Amount

--- All Glory Crystals will be deleted after 3 day of Final Event (3 day after you're rewarded with Crystals)
                    Last edited by anichaos; 06-19-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Coming man can see the ClassWar shop full time or its just under the opens time its open for running?
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Also remember that Holy Seal is disabled for the Class Wars event. That will make the fights much more level as those higher-seal-level 3-round stuns won't happen. Level 69s who've got huge HS Levels but are only running at 55K BR are going to struggle against well tuned L59s w/ the same BR.

My server in particular has a L64 that hits 66K BR. That's better than a lot of L70+ out there.

Comment

• interesting regular non-balen players will have their work cut for them.

Comment

• Anyone know what time the class wars will start? I have several guild members asking and I dont see anything about the time.

MissMuffett
                            50 Archer
                            Trinity GM S228

Comment

• Originally posted by R211835511 View Post
                              Also remember that Holy Seal is disabled for the Class Wars event. That will make the fights much more level as those higher-seal-level 3-round stuns won't happen. Level 69s who've got huge HS Levels but are only running at 55K BR are going to struggle against well tuned L59s w/ the same BR.

My server in particular has a L64 that hits 66K BR. That's better than a lot of L70+ out there.
                              Not if the Casher have Chaos and Amnesia Runes. (because there's no other way to obtain them)

Amnesia is basically Holy Seal (making target unable to use skill or runes, only auto-attack)

Chaos makes target attack their own party...

And both Runes targets Player first and deals 90% damage AND is almost instant cast with only 15 sec CD in between AND cost zero rage to use. (in fact, if it's a Knight, they GAIN 20 Rage)

Such as a Cash archer start out with Lunatic, uses Amnesia, uses Deep Freeze, uses Multi-shot, uses Chaos (opposing player should be dead).
                              Last edited by anichaos; 06-19-2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                                Not if the Casher have Chaos and Amnesia Runes. (because there's no other way to obtain them)

Amnesia is basically Holy Seal (making target unable to use skill or runes, only auto-attack)

Chaos makes target attack their own party...

And both Runes targets Player first and deals 90% damage AND is almost instant cast with only 15 sec CD in between AND cost zero rage to use. (in fact, if it's a Knight, they GAIN 20 Rage)

Such as a Cash archer start out with Lunatic, uses Amnesia, uses Deep Freeze, uses Multi-shot, uses Chaos (opposing player should be dead).
                                Chaos rune has a 30% chance of causing the target to attack their own party. Amnesia is a 50% chance to stop the targets next action. Not sure but I seem to remember learning percentages in school and this means they DON'T always work. The 90% damage means it deals 90% of the users BASE damage. A 90% damage attack is actually fairly weak (Weaker than HS or not? Don't remember off hand). They are NOT instant they have a casting time similar to Bolt but can be stacked right at the end of an attack sometimes to get the instant use. Look I understand it is frustrating for something to be available only to a small group of people but stop with the melodrama. These runes are by no means the deciding factor in a duel any more than HS is. Yes they give an advantage but I have been stunned for 3 rounds and then beaten my opponent on many occasions.
                                Patryn
                                Twisted
                                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Working...
                                X