Class Wars to start June 20th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    It seems to me that the only people who "know" that P2W isn't "fair" are the people who either CAN'T or DON'T WANT to spend money on this game as they are the ones who constantly complain that they can't compete. "Fair" in this context is abstract as you may have a completely different idea of what is "fair" than I do. What I will say is this. People who purchase only VIP do it because they do not have the time to sit around waiting for cooldowns. People who add a monthly Spirit Covenant on to that do it so they can get to the higher levels of Catacombs faster and get better gems faster along with the number of other benefits. Those who pump large amounts of cash in do so to reach a level of power that would normally only be obtainable with a couple years worth of playing slowly improving your character because they don't want to wait that long. It is a simple equation money=power and money+smart play/spending=MORE power. Take the money out of the equation and you are left with Time+smart play=Power. At no point do you receive power without putting something in whether it be money or a LOT of TIME.
    As far as proving that it isn't "to see who is the HIGHEST CASH SPENDER" we have yet to see the TOP 3 for any class as the finals have not occurred yet. I personally put my wager on the top 3 mages in my timezone (at least one of which is a MODERAT casher who has played for a very long time and farmed for at least 80% of the gear he has while one is a Monster casher) but I have no guarantee that my wager will be correct and trust me the first thing I will do should somebody other than them make top 3 is post a SS in a brand new thread entitled "PROOF for anichaos". If they do make top 3 in any order then well......so WHAT? No amount of complaining is going to change the way this game is run nor should it in regards to the P2W aspect of the game because there is literally NOTHING wrong with it.
    would it be right if i jumped 20k br 2moro n stomped u after the work u put in? or should regular players get some sort of reward too? i'm know lightweight but the cash advantage is a bit high imo

Comment

• "Those who pump large amounts of cash in do so to reach a level of power that would normally only be obtainable with a couple years worth of playing slowly improving your character because they don't want to wait that long" quote from farrel! so u believe money should buy u a year or 2 advance in the game lol

Comment

• Retarded Minds always win in argument. Cos that's what they do best.

-end of story-

Comment

• Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
          would it be right if i jumped 20k br 2moro n stomped u after the work u put in? or should regular players get some sort of reward too? i'm know lightweight but the cash advantage is a bit high imo
          If you had the money to make a 20k BR jump and spent it in the game then yes I would have no issue with it. Even before I started spending I knew damn well that money was the way to power in this game and the more I put in the faster that power would come. Look at the real world. Money gets you access to all types of things. If you are un-employed on welfare and food stamps you probably aren't ordering pizza on a weekly basis like the 20 year old kid working a full time just above minimum wage job. Farther up the chain are the up-scale night clubs with a $50 cover charge and $10 drinks. Even farther are exclusive country clubs with yearly membership fees that range into the tens of thousands of dollars. Is it unfair that a person sits in a skybox for every home game of their favorite sports team if they have the money to do so? Those who don't have the means to do things look with envy and contempt at those who do, even more so when it is openly visible. I refuse to sit and complain about the fact that people have more money and that money gets them things I can't obtain. Instead I accept it and work for what I have while spending what I can to get things that I want or need.

"Those who pump large amounts of cash in do so to reach a level of power that would normally only be obtainable with a couple years worth of playing slowly improving your character because they don't want to wait that long" quote from farrel! so u believe money should buy u a year or 2 advance in the game lol
          If it's enough money then yes. No altruism here friend. Money drives our world plain and simple. the more you have the more possessions you can acquire.
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Quick question, i'm not able to buy stuffs in the Glory shop this month, but Class War is the event like occur only once a month. So i have to wait till next month in order to buy things ? Or could i just use balen to convert it into crystals ?

Comment

• Plis dont forget they make dis game the first 1 in their mind how to get money of dis game ,then how to make people like dis game,
              Stop complain about dis game is not fair,why we ! De poor people/de people who whant anything to befree/de people who think is waste to pay for fun,cant be in top or cant get nice item like they (the big casher) did,
              No matter whenever u r or whattime u r,money chose where u place and what u get,dis is the solid system in de word,everyone know it, event elementary student know it 1$ is good but 10$ is much better, so just play it, u dont like it because cant play the same high with high casher then stop it, back to old time buy nitendo and play tetris with all ur friend so u can show it u r so skilled in game without money or play with tarzan in de jungle where no money can help and the strongest eat de weak hahahaha
              Last edited by dopatabe; 06-22-2013, 02:12 AM.
              IGN : MsKorupsi
              server : 3
              level : 69
              BR : 200k++
              knights fable

Comment

• Originally posted by Linheli View Post
                Quick question, i'm not able to buy stuffs in the Glory shop this month, but Class War is the event like occur only once a month. So i have to wait till next month in order to buy things ? Or could i just use balen to convert it into crystals ?
                Technically you can make a Wager and "convert" the balens into Crystals, if you wager "X" (X being the number of balens ex. 5000) balens, and you pick incorrectly you will get "X" Crystals, so in this case, 5000 crystals, now if you WIN your wager (guess correctly) you win more than 5k crystals, and it ranges from 1.5 times the amount of balens wagered (in this case 7500 balens) all the way up to 20 times the amount (100,000 balens, in this case) I believe....now, you will still have to wait until after the Class Wars have been decided to get the crystals, since you won't know if your Wager was correct or incorrect, and remember you only have 3 days after Class Wars ends to spend the crystals, after that they disappear and you dont get them back....

In regards to the argument....it seems I am not needed here, Farrel keep up the good work....any person with *any* sense cannot argue what you have said...bravo sir....unfortunately trolls will be trolls, little kids have no sense....will be fun to see someone try to argue the logic in your statements...

(BTW just so everyone understands, I am NOT a heavy cash player, I am an extremely light casher (less than $60 including 2 months VIP, I made Top 100 in my group and am level 68 and am , I choose not to spend more than the money I have spent and I am 100% fine with others spending more and beating me, I am happy I even made Top 100....I came to terms a long time ago that I would not be able to spend thousands of dollars on this game or any other, I am fine with not being the *BEST* archer on my server, I am content with eventually becoming the best light-casher Archer (hopefully))

I think everyone needs to take a step back and listen to the wise words of a man....err....goblin...the WoW goblin specifically...."Time is money, friend." Wiser words have never been said
                Last edited by XzystTense; 06-22-2013, 02:07 AM. Reason: Math

Comment

• Originally posted by R22956380 View Post
                  If you have problems then just take your time to get stronger...I'm not a casher, takes me FOR-FREAKING-EVER to get anything like legendary pieces or socket rods from bless, etc. and I only just barely got the few mounts that are available to free players but take forever as well...and I placed in top 100 of my server...I know its a pain to see mostly top players to dominate....but what did you expect? its a class WAR, to see who is the STRONGEST players....instead of wanting everything to be spoon-fed to us, why not just see how you fare against these "cashers"? ...I myself beat down a good few even though my W/L was about even....fair example of how you dont need to be a major casher to get anywhere...
                  I read your message after....as I tend to go backwards when I come back to a post I read most of already (because I am just weird like that instead of finding where I left off because that takes too much time lol) but /agree 100%....and if you are 100% non-casher congratz man I know that took time and patience, I have only spent a couple bucks on 2 months VIP, some clothing pieces, wings lvl 1 + some cores to put towards lvl 2, and a few crypt keys (a few when I didnt have enough balens for something else but had enough to get a few of them) and I took down quite a few people that I have met in BGs before and because HS was not involved (BTW I LOVE THAT IT ISNT!!) I am quite a decent threat at 50k to some 60-65k BRs when we go shot for shot....

So anyways congratz again man, and good luck in finals (I know I will need it lol)

Originally posted by R25127467 View Post
                  Personally, I thought this was shocking. Completely mismatched throughout the 15 fights. They were either way too strong or far too weak. No equality whatsoever.
                  Take out the troops, give all an equal chance. And whilst on the subject of troops, take them out of the arena duels also.
                  Lets give all players the chance to be victorious!!!

BlackAdder

S187
                  Sorry but this might be the silliest thing I have ever read on these forums (and thats saying alot)... taking out the troops would have a terrible effect on the game entirely...mages would get less rage generation from AoEs, archers would have less rage generation on their AoE (less targets = less chance for crits) AoE skills would be purely PvE skills...you would change your mind real quick when you fought a few people that start with 70-80 rage and delphic you first turn and 1 shot you....knights would be insanely OP anywhere when troops are not involved (like solo arena if what you want to happen does happen), troops are necessary and are good for every class they tank for and help protect all classes (yes even knights whether they are behind knights or in front they help), sorry to say....but I have a strange feeling having or not having troops will not matter for you, if you think it would be better without troops you clearly have a terrible grasp on this game...

....2nd silliest is probably....the people complaining about the time of the event....its the same damn time as Guild Battles....I suppose you don't want Guild Battles in the game anymore either? or change the time of them as well? If you cant make it....make time....if you cant/wont make time....deal with it yes there are more important things in life than this game I agree 100%...but thats your choice if you cant put the time in why are you complaining about it, its not the end of the world and if you are working 12 hours a day...prolly safe to assume you arent playing very much so why does it matter....I am on US West server but I am on the East coast of the US....and I prefer that, the times for everything fit my schedule much better...no one is telling you to pick a server on YOUR specific time zone, pick one that fits YOUR SCHEDULE, hell if you work nights in the US play on Oceanic if you have to?...I understand you started on the server and dont want to leave due to friends or not wanting to start over....but thats the trade off....if you really want to participate in the events like this one....make time or make a new char on a server that fits your schedule if you dont...deal with not being able to participate in these events sorry to be so blunt, but....there are servers in almost every time zone....they arent going to change the whole event schedule for you...trolling the forums wont change that either...

Originally posted by spoofbl1 View Post
                  i want the cooldown to be shorter please
                  Also very silly....stop it all you silly geese

And Redoga....I dunno *** is up with that vid about BG Shards....maybe at lvl 70 do you get better chance for lvl 3 gems? cuz I dont think I've gotten more than 2 lvl 3 gems TOTAL in my at least 50-100 BG chests since I started doing BGs and for a long long time I ONLY carted, because I was a non-casher for a long time and needed socketing rods very badly...im 68...this game seems to have a theme though with every 10 levels rewards are better for some stuff (solo arena being one and something else I cant remember off the top of my head) are BG chests the same? (I know way off topic lol)
                  Last edited by XzystTense; 06-22-2013, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• In regards to the argument....it seems I am not needed here, Farrel keep up the good work....any person with *any* sense cannot argue what you have said...bravo sir....unfortunately trolls will be trolls, little kids have no sense....will be fun to see someone try to argue the logic in your statements...

I think everyone needs to take a step back and listen to the wise words of a man....err....goblin...the WoW goblin specifically...."Time is money, friend." Wiser words have never been said
                    You know.. I was the one that suggested "Time is Money" right?

Than Farrel says it's not, his arguement is players that play long-term shouldn't get any greater benefits than those that play for a short amount of time but gain massive benefits because they have the money to do so.

So... Time =/= Money is his statement because long-term play won't give you equal or greater benefit compared to Heavy Cashers.

Argue again.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 06-22-2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• The thing is that most players who make it into the top 50 already own Wildfire and Pig but these mounts are really for Wagers. Cashers can also buy Mount Spirits for 200 each. Let's say you already have 5 Spirits, buy 20 and get the Wolf mount now.

Wagers are similar to a lottery jackpot (if you were right about the rankings, the minimum pay is your bet x1.5, maximum is x20) but most likely you will be sharing the win with hundreds of others so if you bet 1000 Balens, don't expect to win much more than 2000. Just my guess. BTW maximum Wager is 5000 Balens btw aka guaranteed Wildfire.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        You know.. I was the one that suggested "Time is Money" right?

Than Farrel says it's not, his arguement is players that play long-term shouldn't get any greater benefits than those that play for a short amount of time but gain massive benefits because they have the money to do so.

So... Time =/= Money is his statement because long-term play won't give you equal or greater benefit compared to Heavy Cashers.

Argue again.
                        Time absolutely = money. You just aren't happy with the exchange rate.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

Comment

• anichaos why are you so against heavy cashers lol, those people work hard in real life to earn the money to spend on this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                            anichaos why are you so against heavy cashers lol, those people work hard in real life to earn the money to spend on this game.
                            I would think it's obvious. He hates them because he's not one of them. It can be frustrating seeing people get things that you want but cannot obtain because they have more money. Some people just can't let go of the frustration and they dwell on it rather than finding other things to occupy their time.
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

Comment

• its nothing against heavy cashers, Wartune went a little too far with it this time.

This is a big event enjoyed by everyone, But the only people who can be rewarded for it are heavy cashers?

They should atleast give us a chance to make minuscule ammounts of crystals for coin, And then get a few more with vouchers, And finally for the good rewards you need to start paying balens.

In my opinion that would be the best system for everyone, Instead of only heavy cashers getting a reward (And a huge one in some cases) Everyone can get a reward, and cashers still get the best.

Comment

• unfortunately in this case its not heavy cashers who get the reward but rather the heaviest casher since only 3 ppl gets to get the evil unicorn mount. There's 0 chance that once they get it they'll give others a chance to get the mount since they want to keep getting top for more crystals so the mounts might as well be a 1 time event thing since no pt having 2 of the same mounts n only getting one of the mount stats.
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X