No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/20 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time was the server down for maintenance? Kindly give me the server time. Hope some good events would be there. Thanks Wartune for the good events. Kindly try to give events for cash & non cash players regularly.

Comment

Don't know why they don't put this in the maintenance threads any more (unless I've missed it). There's an irc chat. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel.
      ♥Hell♥
      Sybian
      S1 - VictisHNR
      *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

What about some LVL 65 pvp sets?

Comment

will everything become like start new again?

Comment

Originally posted by R218860966 View Post
            What about some LVL 65 pvp sets?
            omg bud,i have no ideea why u still dont know that lvl65 pvp set will never come out cause even the chinesse server doens't have it,so better check the news or what was posted by other players before to write something

Comment

Originally posted by Omega011 View Post
              omg bud,i have no ideea why u still dont know that lvl65 pvp set will never come out cause even the chinesse server doens't have it,so better check the news or what was posted by other players before to write something
              I think there was a note on this when they first mention the 1.5 patch!? That lvl 65 pvp "will be released soon" - but I havent seen it mentioned anywhere since, and now you say the chinese doesnt even have it!?
              Sounds like we will have to "get something else" then...

Comment

So is this maintenance the reason that when I log into my facebook game it is asking me to choose a class like mage archer and etc like im starting a new game????

Comment

be patient players hehe .G.M is fix as soon as possbile ! more powers wartunes. gogo

Comment

In my country it is 3pm

Comment

lack of astro is brutal ... lol !

Comment

me too in my country philipppines is 3pm undergo 4pm now

Comment

Hi is the maintenance the reason that when I try to sign onto my facebook wartune accnt that it sends me to the screen where I can choose "Archer, knight, mage, Etc." ??

Comment

Heh, said 3-4 hours to take... If i'm right it has taken 6,5h now

Comment

Originally posted by R27294907 View Post
                              Hi is the maintenance the reason that when I try to sign onto my facebook wartune accnt that it sends me to the screen where I can choose "Archer, knight, mage, Etc." ??

Yes, now stop asking!!!
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by uya91 View Post
                                wew the maintance for european time has included BG. from server time 8:00. 4 hours that mean from 8:00 - 12:00 . and that's mean BG 9:00 has passed and also WB 11:00.

lets hope for compensation then ;p
                                Server : [S262] Thunder watever
                                IGN : Comelâ„¢
                                Guild : Univit

Comment

Working...
                                X