No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 06/21 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys just be happy they are merging now only "new" servers, not 6 months differences like last few times

Comment

why S224 merge with S195 and S201?? these servers are opened much earlier than our
      not fair!
      KLauT

Comment

hahaha and that is why some players doesn't want to pay to play this game

Comment

wow a lot of ppl already quit because of merges

Comment

Originally posted by R214636619 View Post
            why S224 merge with S195 and S201?? these servers are opened much earlier than our
            not fair!
            While the discrepancy is pretty wide in terms of level and BR - I can say that the people on these servers are pretty cool. I'm a 195'er myself, and when we merged with 201 I was hesitant to think it'd come off well - but it did, and right now I think everyone's enjoying themselves. The only problem is that a lot of guilds drop off as the top-2 guilds across the merged servers tend to take the top talent away from the newer servers.

You need to consider one thing before the merge (in 2 days) - do you all merge together into a single server super-guild and try to power-level to compete in GB, or do your guilds dissolve while everyone moves into either Underworld or Dreamers? You can actually be competitive as a server within 2 weeks if you power up to L59 and build. There's only like 4 or 5 players at L64 building talents right now (and 3 are Mages). The VAST majority are in the mid 50s to mid 40s ranges.

I wouldn't worry about being able to close the level gap and get equipment there. Many players don't adhere to a guild-only help policy. Many top players there will help out non-guild members with things like GoD NM for 50 Leg Stones as well as doing TL / MD runs when those are tough early on. I've been lucky enough to get into Spire Runs w/ a pair of 50k BR players and they took me to L8 0 which is a great payout. Also, very few top-end players spend Balens on WB, allowing a good gain to be had by many. A L55 w/ a 40k BR could easily get 800k+ w/o spending Balens. The WBs currently have soemthing like 258M / 186M / 269M HP respectively, so they take a good 15-20 minutes to drop - and WB HP should go up with more population.

I guess what I'm getting at is this: At least you're coming into a merge with servers w/ good ppl that are heplful and fun to game with. There's very few griefers, and while we compete in GB and such, we have a good time doing it without smack-talk or immature nonsense.

Comment

somebody give this genius a cookie .... *** ??? hahah

Comment

Originally posted by R211835511 View Post
                While the discrepancy is pretty wide in terms of level and BR - I can say that the people on these servers are pretty cool. I'm a 195'er myself, and when we merged with 201 I was hesitant to think it'd come off well - but it did, and right now I think everyone's enjoying themselves. The only problem is that a lot of guilds drop off as the top-2 guilds across the merged servers tend to take the top talent away from the newer servers.

You need to consider one thing before the merge (in 2 days) - do you all merge together into a single server super-guild and try to power-level to compete in GB, or do your guilds dissolve while everyone moves into either Underworld or Dreamers? You can actually be competitive as a server within 2 weeks if you power up to L59 and build. There's only like 4 or 5 players at L64 building talents right now (and 3 are Mages). The VAST majority are in the mid 50s to mid 40s ranges.

I wouldn't worry about being able to close the level gap and get equipment there. Many players don't adhere to a guild-only help policy. Many top players there will help out non-guild members with things like GoD NM for 50 Leg Stones as well as doing TL / MD runs when those are tough early on. I've been lucky enough to get into Spire Runs w/ a pair of 50k BR players and they took me to L8 0 which is a great payout. Also, very few top-end players spend Balens on WB, allowing a good gain to be had by many. A L55 w/ a 40k BR could easily get 800k+ w/o spending Balens. The WBs currently have soemthing like 258M / 186M / 269M HP respectively, so they take a good 15-20 minutes to drop - and WB HP should go up with more population.

I guess what I'm getting at is this: At least you're coming into a merge with servers w/ good ppl that are heplful and fun to game with. There's very few griefers, and while we compete in GB and such, we have a good time doing it without smack-talk or immature nonsense.
                the highest BR in 224 is 45k.... this is r.ape

Comment

a lot of the heavy balen user in S222 r quitting already here really no point in playing with that huge gap no way to ever catch up
                  R2 doesn't give a **** about its player they just wanna squeeze out as much money on new server to then join them together with older sever and cause pplz to either quit or move to other server to spend money on a new character

Comment

unfair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey R2 Admin, Wth is this, you are merging Server 224 with Server 195??? Like seriously WTH? Did you let us all join here work our ***** off to be in the The strongest in our server only to trow us into a server that have months of play time ahead of us?? That Some Screwed up ****.. If like asking us to Spend all our Money to get strong and then you Rob us Blindly. Cause all tho we spend all this money here you just Ignoring it. And dont say its equal, cause i have friends on that server and its way ahead of this server. ... This
                      Merge was poorly consider as far as the player them selves go, and more as how you can get more money from us player... =[

Comment

I get that, But sadly Server 224 is way too young, they it cannot compete with Server 195. All it is, is that R2 Is trying to F*****g rob all the little player on server 224.

Comment

This sucks being merged with older servers, all the guilds in 224 are having to talk over guild merging so we don't lose benefits to the players. You're forcing us to abandon ship for the sake of preserving our prosperity. Thanks a lot >.<

Comment

Originally posted by R211835511 View Post

I get that, But sadly Server 224 is way too young, they it cannot compete with Server 195. All it is, is that R2 Is trying to F*****g rob all the little player on server 224

Comment

Originally posted by R214521935 View Post
                              This sucks being merged with older servers, all the guilds in 224 are having to talk over guild merging so we don't lose benefits to the players. You're forcing us to abandon ship for the sake of preserving our prosperity. Thanks a lot >.<
                              Right, It all about Money, they are just merging us so that they can force player to give them more money...

Comment

Originally posted by R214636619 View Post
                                not fair!
                                I have no idea what Game they are maintaining, but You are right they are trowing Server 224 to the Wolves with out a care about all the players on it that worked to get to the top. Its impossible For player to Catch up to players on those servers.

Comment

Working...
                                X