Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Baroque Clothing dissappearing

Bug confirmed!
    Baroque can disappear. if you do not treat it properly the clothes will run away.

The way to keep them in your custody!:
    Get the clothes > Wear them > Log out > Log In > The clothes will appear in your Dressing room and will for always stay there.

Update: It's fixed now.
    Last edited by Kagelol; 06-21-2013, 05:12 AM.

Ticket filed, still waiting....

Thank you for letting players know that the bug is confirmed.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for confirming the BUG as this happend to me too. I submitted a ticket already just waiting for support to come back...
      Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
      Server Name:
      [S78] Mortling Stronghold
      Class: Knight
      BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
        Bug confirmed!
        Baroque can disappear. if you do not treat it properly the clothes will run away.

The way to keep them in your custody!:
        Get the clothes > Wear them > Log out > Log In > The clothes will appear in your Dressing room and will for always stay there.

If you don't do this and synthesize them right away they will run away!
        Might the unthinkable have happened to you and the clothes disappeared then you should file a ticket.
        Sorry i have a very stupid question, if i have followed these instructions, and synth two pieces of clothes, one being the baroque clothing, will i lose the baroque clothing, or will it remain in dressing room?

Cause i don't want to synth the new clothing, if there is a possibility of losing the clothes, and never being able to have the style again lol
        Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 06-22-2013, 01:09 AM.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

If it`s unlocked in your dressin room it`s unlocker 4ever so you can syn with no worries .But if it hasn`t unlocked by some reason than dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
            If it`s unlocked in your dressin room it`s unlocker 4ever so you can syn with no worries .But if it hasn`t unlocked by some reason than dont.
            So if people had gotten level 4 special clothing and level it, and it changes to something else, would it remain unlocked?

I apologize, just trying to fully understand the concept.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

How do you log out of the game? I have tried but I can't find the log out button so I usually just close my window. What should I do? And where is the log out button?

Comment

Originally posted by ddksoulace View Post
                How do you log out of the game? I have tried but I can't find the log out button so I usually just close my window. What should I do? And where is the log out button?
                This is what he mean when say logout

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  So if people had gotten level 4 special clothing and level it, and it changes to something else, would it remain unlocked?

Whatever that you gotten in your dressing room stay there forever.

Just confirmed it myself, got myself the baroque hat, doesn't appear in dressing room right away.

Close my window, login again, and voila, it appears.

Comment

My Baroque top hat still didn't appear in the Dressing room -.-

I've filed a ticket...they said they will transfer it to an other department and now what? -.-

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post

Yes no need to apologize better ask take your time than been sorry latter .

Comment

Originally posted by gxm13 View Post
                        My Baroque top hat still didn't appear in the Dressing room -.-

I've filed a ticket...they said they will transfer it to an other department and now what? -.-
                        Wear the clothes
                        Close wartune and open it up again.
                        it should appear then.

Comment

Bug bug bug ...

Comment

You don't understand... I already synthesize my Baroque Top Hat... But it didn't appear in Dressing room ...what the heck should I do ?

Comment

Originally posted by gxm13 View Post
                              You don't understand... I already synthesize my Baroque Top Hat... But it didn't appear in Dressing room ...what the heck should I do ?
                              File a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com

Comment

Working...
                              X