[BUG] Baroque Clothing dissappearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiana81 View Post
    My husband and me lost this armor. we both filled up a ticket 1 week ago. he got his armor back after some hours and me not. how can that be?^^
    2 tickets 1 maintenance and nothing.
    how did u get armor back so fast.. ive been waiting since 1 hour after event got up......
    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

omg, i should have come to forum sooner...

as a noob i tried figure out how dressing room works...
      by figuring it out, i realised how i could put on the clothes i had purchased...
      but since i got baroque from gold medal exchange, i thought it was normal it didnt appear in dressing room, so i used the full baroque set to synthesize my lvl 3 clothes into lvl4...

now i see this thread... hope im not too late to file a ticket...
      and hope they can somehow see in history the mistake i made...

thx for this thread...
      maybe i can still obtain baroque clothes...
      Ingame Name : Innominatum
      Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
      Class : Archer

Comment

would be really nice if I could send in a ticket, but apparently facebook and R2 are bugging and not picking my account up. I got the Baroque top last week, didn't know there was a bug, synthed it and now it's not there. Since I can't file the ticket, character name Blayne, s227 Gilwater.

Comment

thay say the bug is fixed well where are our clothing then i dont realy call it a fix if we still dont have it back in our dressing room

Comment

I did tried to logout and login again, as someone said earlier in this thread. But it simms that didnt worked. My Gothic Sword is not in Dressing Room. I cannot send a ticket and says that the clothes are not activated. IF i have it on my inventory,how come is not activated? This is kinda strange. After i synth it to level 2 ,i cannot click on it and save image . This is weird. There is anyone in here who can tell me how the heck can i Save Image and why is not activated? Thank you
            Your worst nightmare .
            Azazael - S20

Comment

I really hope that was not all the compensation. I filed my ticket, they could look it up and see what I lost which was the sword and armor on both my characters and all I get for compensation is a sword for 1 character. I lost 4 pieces and get 1 in compensation....what the hell kind of compensation is that. As is, I don't want the item, I just want it in my dressing room. I could care less about having the item again. Just give me my sword and armor in my dressing room for both my characters. How hard is that. I'm sure you could easily click on something or type in something and make it appear in our dressing rooms. I'm filing another ticket on this.

Comment

Submitted a ticket, ticket id 224337 ... Was told i will be compensated But nothing yet.. Please help

Comment

still noreturn of items how long is this gona take?

Comment

Ticket filed a week ago, still waiting on the fix for this for me.

Comment

Hi, i heard that alot of people were compensated already.
                      However there are so many tickets about it they are still not done with it yet.
                      So please be patient while they process all tickets.
                      Just letting you know they are still on it

Comment

8 Days!

8 Days since i filed a ticket on this known bug still no compensation!

Comment

I got the cloth helm today but i hade alredy buy it 2 times so i dont wanna get the skin send to me i wanted my balans back not the skin becouse i buyed the skin for a secounds time after its took like 2 weeks for get respons in my ticket.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                            Hi, i heard that alot of people were compensated already.
                            However there are so many tickets about it they are still not done with it yet.
                            So please be patient while they process all tickets.
                            Just letting you know they are still on it
                            ty for letting us know ive been waiting 17 days its nice to know you havent forgoten us

Comment

Please help. I can't find any information on how to obtain special and event clothing. Will someone please tell me how/when/what/where? Please? I appreciate it.

Comment

The hat is still not in the inventory but i finally got R2 to respond. Apologized and told me they would have my Baroque hat to me within 72 hours... Only problem is that was 4 days ago
                                Ticket #224013 not yet resolvedClick image for larger version

Name:	the hatless one.png
Views:	1
Size:	302.1 KB
ID:	1671670
                                R2 does not care about the people who play their games
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Victim1; 07-23-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X