Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Bonus Bounty!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Bonus Bounty!

Duration: 6/26 - 6/30 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1- S245
    • Kongregate: S1 - S11
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S25

Description: During this event, 10 bonus attempts will be provided for Bounty Quests!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

i do only 10bounty per day lol xD
    ♡♥♡Loves Vocaloids♡♥♡
    ♡COSPLAY♡

(S57)Narlington Field

Comment

The more the better.I was surprised since i left 6 bounties left before going to bed and in the morning bam 16 ;D.

Comment

and with the additional 10 bountys, bam!!! another 3hrs more wasted on waiting for bountys to reset since it only gives u 1 or 2 non-white quests each reset....I rather they give us an additional crypt run where we can blitz n afk it rather than 10 more useless bountys.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          and with the additional 10 bountys, bam!!! another 3hrs more wasted on waiting for bountys to reset since it only gives u 1 or 2 non-white quests each reset....I rather they give us an additional crypt run where we can blitz n afk it rather than 10 more useless bountys.

This would be awesome!!! An extra crypt run.......

Comment

@baburyuuha - i totally agree - 30 minutes waiting is too long - i would rather do another crypt or tank - thanks

Comment

crypt will be godsend

Comment

they need to make crypt tokens available to buy like balens

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  You are one very ungrateful person you just want more and more and not showing a little appreciation for the things you get extra.

Comment

Dude free trash is still trash. I rather have another crypt or 10 extra daily than wasting 60 min for 10 bounty quest.

Comment

Originally posted by R217795523 View Post
                      they need to make crypt tokens available to buy like balens
                      LOL? C'mon farm it...
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

Don't do it if you don't want to.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                          LOL? C'mon farm it...
                          Lazy ppl are still lazy ppl, they want to buy everything without working at all

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                            You are one very ungrateful person you just want more and more and not showing a little appreciation for the things you get extra.
                            They're just adding activities that eat up even more of our precious time which we don't have to spend on getting that 10 additional bounty. I fail to appreciate that since it's not a bonus in my opinion. Not everyone can sit in front of their coms to play 24/7 on this game. We do have things to do in RL and having such an activity eats even more of our time out of our busy schedule. If they really want our appreciation, at least have an activity that isn't time consuming. At least with additional crypt runs we can still blitz it and go do our own stuff without it taking up more of our time. They use to have it during early server days, but now all they do is keep on creating more n more useless and time consuming activity. Their brains r probably deteriorating from all the $$$ they're getting from everyone who stupidly pays more n more for this game.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

come on guys buy than spirit covenant and u pass it easily...and for crypt tokens jezzz guys farm it its not funny if we get everything with money...i am casher but thats crossing line thats why are there catacombs ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X