[Promotion] 3 Pack Sales for 3 Days!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] 3 Pack Sales for 3 Days!

Duration: 6/26 - 6/28 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1- S245
    • Kongregate: S1 - S11
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S25

Description: We've got 3 different kinds of special packs on sale in the shop for 3 days, from June 26th to June 28th! Be sure to act now before these packs are gone!

Bounty Scroll pack:
    • Enhanced Bounty Scroll ×10
    • Double Honor Scroll x1

Price: 199 Balens. Limit 20 per day.

Crystaloid packs:

Level 3 Crystaloid Pack: Level 3 Crystaloid x10
    Price: 49 Balens. Limit 50 per day.

Level 4 Crystaloid Pack: Level 4 Crystaloid x10
    Price: 69 Balens. Limit 50 per day.

Level 5 Crystaloid Pack: Level 5 Crystaloid x10
    Price: 159 Balens. Limit 20 per day.

Magic Boxes:

Magic Box I - Miraculous Gift Box x1
    Price: 65 Balens. Limit 1000 per day.

Magic Box II - Miraculous Gift Box x100
    Price: 5995 Balens. Limit 20 per day.

Miraculous Gift Box - Open to randomly receive one of the following:
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x1,
    • Soul Crystal x5,
    • Mount Training Whip x2,
    • Crypt Token x10 or Magic Shard Box x1

Epic Miraculous Shard: Used to exchange for Legendary Stones.
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 40 Legendary Stone x5
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 50 Legendary Stone x2
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 60 Legendary Stone x1
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Ehh...next chance for lazzy ppl to buy loids

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

lots of people been asking for this sale enjoy all

Comment

why limit lvl5 loid 20 per day. thats **** 20 per day = 200 where we need 300 to craft 1.. our server only 1 lvl 60 no one to do the MPD to get crystal

Comment

Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
          why limit lvl5 loid 20 per day. thats **** 20 per day = 200 where we need 300 to craft 1.. our server only 1 lvl 60 no one to do the MPD to get crystal
          So lvlup and farm...you cant get evrything for cash, enaught you can right now : )

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            So lvlup and farm...you cant get evrything for cash, enaught you can right now : )
            if you know what i am saying, or should i rephrase our server only 1 lvl 60. u cant get lvl 5 doing 5x MPD

Comment

if you know what i am saying, or should i rephrase our server only 1 lvl 60. u cant get lvl 5 doing 5x MPD
              So this is what i say...you want get something what should be for 60+ players When you are 50+... Great idea camp on 59 and buy 60 set, then lvl up and use it...this is unfair for many ppl who must farm before loids,now 30v casher can buy sets for all parts of game

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

What sucks is that your not guaranteed a Epic Miraculous Shard in the Miraculous Gift Box. A lot of money wasted last time for me.

Comment

why you guys cant ever have a promotion for lvl6 Crystaloids only screwing the high levels making the low ones catch with us when we have been doing mps for months to barely get a legendary equipment thanks wartune for another failure promotion
                  ANGELUS SERVER 121 GM OF ILLUMINATI

Comment

Originally posted by LORD_ANGELUS View Post
                    why you guys cant ever have a promotion for lvl6 Crystaloids only screwing the high levels making the low ones catch with us when we have been doing mps for months to barely get a legendary equipment thanks wartune for another failure promotion
                    to have you spend that time getting it :P, but think of it this way: if you bought it, what would you have left to do? implementing stuffs not obtainable through cash is something that gives ppl a good goal to strive for .... except that you can buy it, somewhat, buy as many loids as u possibly can and synthesize them all to lvl 6 loids! costy beyond imagination, but on the other hand following the pattern it should cost maybe 549 balens for 10 lvl 6 loids with a 20 or 10 limit daily so...... you still got a lot left to farm .. and that would cost freakishly lot to buy just a few of them:P

Comment

Originally posted by LORD_ANGELUS View Post
                      Yes, that's been 7road purpose for months (since 1.5 patch)... So when they put lv80 set, they'll offer 'loids to craft lv70 one.
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

actually to create 10lvl6 crystaloids will be 1590 balens and with 3 days buying 600 total level 5 crystaloids you get 60lvl6 thats a rip off so 9540 balens on this promotion to just get 60lvls6 no thanks i do spend a lot of money on game so im just not spending stupid always have to spend smart
                        ANGELUS SERVER 121 GM OF ILLUMINATI

Comment

just play hard not to buy for an easy play pple

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            So this is what i say...you want get something what should be for 60+ players When you are 50+... Great idea camp on 59 and buy 60 set, then lvl up and use it...this is unfair for many ppl who must farm before loids,now 30v casher can buy sets for all parts of game
                            I'm the only level 60 and no way i can get the loids because there is no one to run the MPD. Beside u talking about camping on 59 which is not available in this patch. In the past u can reach 59 and just throw all the extra exp into talent now the talent has cap u have to move on to 60.
                            Like i say if r2 want to run a promotion then run it nicely not halfway. 200x 3 day can only make 2 piece eq. i dont mind farming but server dont have level 60 people.

Comment

I'm the only level 60 and no way i can get the loids because there is no one to run the MPD. Beside u talking about camping on 59 which is not available in this patch. In the past u can reach 59 and just throw all the extra exp into talent now the talent has cap u have to move on to 60.
                              Like i say if r2 want to run a promotion then run it nicely not halfway. 200x 3 day can only make 2 piece eq. i dont mind farming but server dont have level 60 people.
                              Easy, don't do MPs, Cata, or any thing that gives you spire, cause you won't gain exp ... No runs for like 2 months, it kills, but it's worth it lol
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X