[Promotion] Gems Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Gems Pack

Duration: 7/17 - 7/19 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S265
    • Kongregate: S1 - S12
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S29

Description: For the next few days, we'll be having a special Gem Pack for sale. Be sure to take advantage of this special before time runs out! Open the pack and you will receive the following:
    • Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
    • Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x1

Price: 229 Balens. Limit 50 per day.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 07-16-2013, 11:05 PM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

$$$$$$$$$$$$ time

Comment

Says you get 2 level 3 gems, and a possibility of 1 level 4. Doesn't seem to match up with the gem pack :s
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

3$ for virtual gems, i know gems are expensive but 3$ for virtual is limit

Comment

soo many more monsters will appear ;D
          ♡♥♡Loves Vocaloids♡♥♡
          ♡COSPLAY♡

(S57)Narlington Field

Comment

Yeah, the description does not match the contents.... Can someone verify whether its 2 level 3 gems (w/a chance at a level 4 gem), or 1 level 3 gem and 1 level 1-3 gem? Thank you.

-megatun

Comment

always blank screen and lost connection damn i'm very sad because of this game

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                Says you get 2 level 3 gems, and a possibility of 1 level 4. Doesn't seem to match up with the gem pack :s
                Here is what it reads: Level 3 Gem Pack = 2 Level 3 Gems, with a chance of 1 Level 4 Gem.
                No confusion right?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Here is what it reads: Level 3 Gem Pack = 2 Level 3 Gems, with a chance of 1 Level 4 Gem.
                  No confusion right?
                  If this is sarcastic then please disregard my next comment:

It is confusing if you actually look at the contents of the pack, and then look at the description.

Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
                  Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x1

Please explain where you get the TWO level 3 gems (For Certain) and the chance of a level 4 gem
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

lol...dont blame r2, blame your ISP,,have you try to clear all your cache??,,,whats up doc!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      If this is sarcastic then please disregard my next comment:

It is confusing if you actually look at the contents of the pack, and then look at the description.

Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
                      Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x1

Please explain where you get the TWO level 3 gems (For Certain) and the chance of a level 4 gem
                      The level 3 gem pack is the same one you get for logging on 26 days of the month, it DOES give you what it says, confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        The level 3 gem pack is the same one you get for logging on 26 days of the month, it DOES give you what it says, confirmed.
                        Ahh okay, so it's like the 26 day gift, thank you, that explains it much better

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          No confusion right?
                          Sorry, i am use to getting level 3 gem packs that only contain 1 level 3 gem. I did not realize that it was the same as the 26 day gift, as winlord describe. So like i first said, i apologize (And thanks for the explanation

Comment

This gem pack is actually the first one I've ever seen that is worth buying.

I got 20 level 3 gems, 3 level 4 gems, and a bunch of level 1's and 2's for 2290 balens.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              This gem pack is actually the first one I've ever seen that is worth buying.

I got 20 level 3 gems, 3 level 4 gems, and a bunch of level 1's and 2's for 2290 balens.
                              It is good, until ZebQ gets a hold of it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X