[Promotion] Crystaloid Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Crystaloid Pack

Duration: 7/26 - 7/28 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2: S1-S274
    • Kongregate: S1-S12
    • Kabam: S1-S30
    • Armor Games: S1-S6

Description: Available for only a short period of time, select Crystaloid Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Level 3 Crystaloid Pack: Level 3 Crystaloid x10
    Price: 49 Balens. Limit 50 per day.

Level 4 Crystaloid Pack: Level 4 Crystaloid x10
    Price: 69 Balens. Limit 50 per day.

Level 5 Crystaloid Pack: Level 5 Crystaloid x10
    Price: 159 Balens. Limit 20 per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

So..this is today right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Linheli View Post
      So..this is today right ?
      Yep, starts after tree reset
      European servers have it now
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Nice, with this event i will have 50 pve set .

Comment

Originally posted by Linheli View Post
          Nice, with this event i will have 50 pve set .
          Congrats in advance, kick butt!
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Many ppl waited for this sale enjoy .

Comment

First two lv60 pieces done
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Sorry if this was stated before but when will r2 s300 start getting these events?

Comment

This is the second loids n stone sale in a month lol. So greedy!!

Comment

^Lol s300 hahaha you want to get all the promotions on the newest servers straight from when they are released well dont count on that it will take 1-2months before you start having the promotions.

Comment

im waiting for this

Comment

No level 6... ok...
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

too bad R2 doesnt want people getting the 70 set. I would have liked to see level 6 crystaloid packs here.

Comment

my friends bought two level 60 crystaloid packs they didn't get any please r2 fix the bug /pif

Comment

Originally posted by R280622 View Post
                              too bad R2 doesnt want people getting the 70 set. I would have liked to see level 6 crystaloid packs here.
                              They want you to have it, but for free. You already spent enough money on this game, you really don't want to buy lvl 6 crystalloids for 20 balens apiece. Go grind dungeons and collect the crystalloids. You can collect it in a mere 260 days if you are strong enough to do the lvl 70 mpd. Requiring players to grind for 9 months for a single set of items is a psychologically tested way to keep them happy and playing. Meanwhile, you can pump up your holy seal to 80 so other people who also pumped it up to 80 cannot stun you.
                              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                              X