[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/01 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/01 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having this weekly Maintenance on Thursday, August 1st at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    • Changes made to the First Recharge Bonus:
      1. A new unique collection of powerful Jewelry!
      2. Amount of Gold included is now 800,000.
      3. Refinement Stone has been replaced by Spirit Covenant Card (1 day).
    • Fixed various typographical errors.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-01-2013, 04:50 AM.

i have a question when will this homestead and guild qury be relesed. they ahve been there for 2 months but we cant acces them.

Comment

wonder if part 2 of 1.6 patch will ever come, 2 months passed since last update
      this game becoming boring
      Character : Lergos
      Server : 592/596

Comment

Why maintenance again ? :|
        Nick : TheLegend14
        Guild : Avengers
        Class : Knight
        Level : 58

Comment

this is need to enhance the current lag people are facing. You know people are not happy with current lag.

Comment

MAINtenance is good for servers so they don't get too laggy and maybe fix stuff. Just like your car need an oil change and you need a bath
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

August events are coming up, keep an eye on the mounts, there will most likely be a few more there
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                MAINtenance is good for servers so they don't get too laggy and maybe fix stuff. Just like your car need an oil change and you need a bath
                But but i sell my car and bath for balens
                EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                  But but i sell my car and bath for balens
                  u2 lol bro

Comment

Originally posted by Lergos View Post
                    wonder if part 2 of 1.6 patch will ever come, 2 months passed since last update
                    this game becoming boring
                    We just got part 2. It was the lvl 9 clothing and higher level stables. Don't expect another update until late Aug or early Sept.

Comment

I want this mpd change , too tired to make x3 runs everyday.

Comment

i wish the 1MP a day could be added really soon.
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

that was an update for zebQ cause he was out of ways to spend balens

dusnt count sadly for 99,9% of the players

Comment

I really don't want it changed. We got opinions and different situations, but even if they change what you may get on MPs [Loids, Stones], it won't be the same.
                            A lot of free players already left. Those on the top is already familiar with each other, with no "new faces" around. It's turning into an ugly competition of "who has the deepest pockets". And 1 MP a day? That's just promoting R2's ways of cashing out more.

Don't get me wrong, I know companies need money. R2 is no exception. But the monetary part is killing the game's unique features.
                            I also pay minimally as much as I could, and chose not to fall for "getting strong by money".
                            I'm sure a lot there also has the same opinion as yours, but I know there's who has the same opinion as me.

Get strong, sure. Pay if you must.
                            But at least work for it.
                            TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                            I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                            -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

August Event:

(assuming the previous info was correct)
                              Not giving out Detailed info, just the Calc I did.
                              (I'll have to do another one when R2 release their info) (I only do non-cash)

Anniversary Seal
                              Anniversary Seal x10 can be exchanged for Beast Mark x1

Anniversary Invade and Plunder! ..... 15 + 3
                              Anniversary Login Bonus ................ 21 + 3
                              Anniversary Weeding .................... 21 + 3
                              Anniversary Warring ..................... 15 ........ no BG at midnight
                              Anniversary Online Bonus ............... 7 + 1
                              Anniversary Exterminating .............. 21 + 3
                              Anniversary Day Login Bonus .......... 3
                              Solo Spelunking ............................ 14 + 2
                              Anniversary Energizing ................... 14 + 2
                              Anniversary BOSS Bash .................. 15 ....... no WB at midnight
                              Burning Man Online Bonus ............... 3 + 1
                              Let the Battles Begin ..................... 21 + 3
                              Anniversary Astrals ....................... 14 + 2
                              Anniversary Refinement Day ............ 10 + 2

Total Seal = 194 regular
                              ................. 219 regular + extra

Total Mark if all exchange from Seal = 19 regular
                              .................................................. 21 with extra

You could exchange 2 times for Anniversary Gift Pack x12 = 24 packs for a chance to win a Mount Card (which I believe is like 1% drop rate) (not sure on which mount)

or, exchange it all for Seal to obtain 1 Pig Card (only if you do the extras, else you're 1 short)

Now, we know R2 will most likely add in extra events like Soul Engraving and Pack Sales in previous event.
                              What we don't know is... what's the event this time? If there's any.

The above info may or may not change according to how R2 feels like it...
                              Especially on the "regular" part of Seal obtained if you did not get the extras (one time obtain between 00:00~04:59 server time)
                              Also don't know if there will be Mark Packs or not. (but seems like there's an Anniversary Pack Sale tho)

Comment

Working...
                              X