X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servers are up

Comment

• finaly up for 181
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Hmm.. So one MP run a day?

What about those who are trying to get those dungeon rewards for their gear sets? I remember when I was on server 1, I spent all day every day using all 3 runs trying to just get the items for my lvl 20 set..

Imagine how only doing 1 run a day is changing that.. If it's 3x the rewards, I don't know, I'd have to see this for myself..

What needs to be done..

Yes, Wartune loves it cashers, but what about those who wern't before they were? Did Wartune care about them before they started dumping cash into the game?

If Wartune wants more players, more activity, more competition, then they really need to do something extra for those who don't pay for anything..

I have no idea yet, but maybe something like..

If you're VIP and or have balens, then you wouldn't be able to access any of the "special" dungeons just for the non payers. Kinda like a "incentive" to stick it out without all the fancy stuff.

Just an idea.

Comment

• Patch Notes:
          • Changes made to the First Recharge Bonus:
            1. A new unique collection of powerful Jewelry!
            2. Amount of Gold included is now 800,000.
            3. Refinement Stone has been replaced by Spirit Covenant Card (1 day).
          • Fixed various typographical errors.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• ty so much for more laggish

Comment

• but what time would you make the wb, as some people can only do 1 or 2 per day, so may not be able to do it if it's at the time of the one they cant get on for
              They could keep the 3 WBs but only let you receive rewards for one.. duh.
              There might be a problem with not enough people on it, might need to tweak its HP based on number/BR of people on it.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• hi

hi

Comment

• when sale VIP??

Comment

• rofl IF it would fix the current lags we are facing then i would be happy but currently maintenance is just a waste of time cause the ppl from R2 have no idea what they are doing...the prrof is we have since some weeks now SO DAMN HAVY LAGS that not even a CLIENT Game can catch up with the amount of lags i mean come on this is just a BG and this BG have more lags and even Game Freezes then a client game? i wonder what R2 is doing every maintenance?

Comment

• Originally posted by omnigamer View Post
                      Hmm.. So one MP run a day?

What about those who are trying to get those dungeon rewards for their gear sets? I remember when I was on server 1, I spent all day every day using all 3 runs trying to just get the items for my lvl 20 set..

Imagine how only doing 1 run a day is changing that.. If it's 3x the rewards, I don't know, I'd have to see this for myself..

What needs to be done..

Yes, Wartune loves it cashers, but what about those who wern't before they were? Did Wartune care about them before they started dumping cash into the game?

If Wartune wants more players, more activity, more competition, then they really need to do something extra for those who don't pay for anything..

I have no idea yet, but maybe something like..

If you're VIP and or have balens, then you wouldn't be able to access any of the "special" dungeons just for the non payers. Kinda like a "incentive" to stick it out without all the fancy stuff.

Just an idea.
                      You deserves a medal
                      Server: 66 (Perlington Keep)
                      In Game Name: oOANGELOo
                      Class: ARCHER

Server: 230 (Cross Chasm)
                      In Game Name: Mirajane
                      Class: Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by scarecrow58 View Post
                        that's what the homestead is for when it finally appears
                        No. homestead is not for trading. Chinese servers already have trading, but yet have not homestead.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
                          No. homestead is not for trading. Chinese servers already have trading, but yet have not homestead.
                          Trading is in what is called the Mystery Shop We need it T_T
                          “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
                          S2 Edena Village
                          Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by Titaness View Post
                            Trading is in what is called the Mystery Shop We need it T_T
                            No. Mystery Shop is for bying items from R2. Auction - separated market, where players trade with each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
                              No. Mystery Shop is for bying items from R2. Auction - separated market, where players trade with each other.
                              The Auction house and mystery shop are both inside the market. It'll become like the arena window where u have 2 options to enter either the auction house or mystery shop. There is no more homestead in Chinese servers.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X