• Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Gem Pack

Duration: 8/5 - 8/6 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S283
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S32

Description: For the next few days, we'll be having a special Gem Pack for sale. Be sure to take advantage of this special before time runs out!

Gem Pack:
    • Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
    • Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1

Price: 259 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-04-2013, 11:09 PM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

The previous pack had much better value.

Comment

buy the anniversary gift pack instead

Comment

omg :P

Comment

I have lvl 5 and lvl 6 gems. To upgrade a lvl 5 gem to lvl 6, I need 3 more lvl 5. That's 48 lvl 3. Let' suppose the lvl 1-5 Gem Pack gives a lvl 3 on average (I think it usually gives only lvl 1, but be positive). Then I need to buy 12 such packs to upgrade one lvl 5 gem to lvl 6.
          12 x 259 = 3108 balens for +60 MATK. I have 19k MATK now, so I can upgrade it by 0,3% for 30 USD.
          No thx
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

every % count

Comment

usually i dont say anything is worth buying but those packs really worth it. saves u 1 month game grind of catacombs. and cost u total of 12k balens or so. so go figgure urself. pay 12k balens or grind for 30 days. 30 days of ur time or 100 usd give or take. i bet everyone can work 1-2 days and earn 100-200 usd. so imo its worth it
              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

men it sucks no balens

Comment

happy birthday wartune

Comment

happy birthday wartunes

Comment

im waiting for socketing rod pack

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                        usually i dont say anything is worth buying but those packs really worth it. saves u 1 month game grind of catacombs. and cost u total of 12k balens or so. so go figgure urself. pay 12k balens or grind for 30 days. 30 days of ur time or 100 usd give or take. i bet everyone can work 1-2 days and earn 100-200 usd. so imo its worth it
                        Well, when you are at the point where you are willing pay a significant amount of money so you don't have to play, then you better stop
                        A game is fun only until you enjoy playing it. As Zebq proved, Wartune's complete playing experience can be replaced just by buying the rewards of actions you never did, instead. You can even buy the rewards you would get for playing in the next 3 years.
                        Here is a Jedi-trick. Imagine that you stop playing one day and never play again. Would you regret the money spent on the game? If you spent 100-200 USD, you surely wouldn't. But what if you paid 1000-2000 or more?
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                          not every1 gets payed that much, wake up to the real world

Comment

Working...
                          X