Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faklya View Post
    Dear developers,
    This event is really screwed up... "anniversary".... of beeing a ******* money-hungry piece of **** for a year already? I just spent 10k balens and got what? 5 beast mark? and 17 beast mark worth anniversary seal? you must be kidding me... I just wanted that damn mount, and I'm still 3/4 part away from it. Not to mention that 10k balens for it is already a bit too much. You really should have managed for us to get it from this ammount of money. But all the worlds money isn't enough for you people, right? You better start working something out, or you'll definitely lose customers...not that any of you care, there are several other idiots like me around... Still anniversary my ***, first event which pisses me off like hell. Learn some limits!
    lol man i feel ya... im scared to starting depositing for this event couse im afraid this sh it gonna hepend to me too...

P.S. i have reson to belive that thay doing to that on purpose on bigger cashers to get more money for it so im thinking about passing this event...
    Server - S236
    Guild - TBA lol
    Charter - WartuneGod
    Skill - Noob

Comment

• This event smells a bit fishy to me think they think your all stupid and just because your want the Dragon are going to spend what ever it takes to get it. Like they do not get enough money from the cashers this is like a smack in the face to them and they want more of your cash Good luck to those that do spend 10k or more balens in trying to get the Dragon.
      Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 08-05-2013, 04:52 PM.
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
        This event smells a bit fishy to me think they think your all stupid and just because your want the Dragon are going to spend what ever it takes to get it.
        yup lol, not only that thay want our money, thay want to make clowns out of us too ^^
        Server - S236
        Guild - TBA lol
        Charter - WartuneGod
        Skill - Noob

Comment

• when is this one its august 6 already

Comment

• wartune doesnt give anything to us.... just want our money haha.

Comment

• question from newbie. so i just need 20 beast mark to get piggy mount? or i need 20 piggy card to get piggy mount?

Comment

• Originally posted by jhuteswtf008 View Post
                question from newbie. so i just need 20 beast mark to get piggy mount? or i need 20 piggy card to get piggy mount?
                You need 20 beast mark to attain 1 piggy mount card.
                Want to file a ticket? Click .
                Please read the rules: &

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Anniversary Login Bonus!

Duration: 8/5 - 8/11 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Login every day for the duration of this event and receive great rewards!

Rewards:
                  • Non-VIP: 100,000 Gold, Anniversary Seal x3, Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
                  • VIP: :100,000 Gold, Anniversary Seal x3 ,Lvl. 1- Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1, VIP Token x10, Lvl. 1- Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x1
                  so is this a fake or delay or what? or just my time zone in gmt +8 is advance

Comment

so is this a fake or delay or what? or just my time zone in gmt +8 is advance
                    This event is already in-game.

Click hot events then Anniversary Login Bonus.

Comment

• damn all i got on mine is shop pack energine beast mark exchange anniv exchange daru rush sunsine swap gold rush (

Comment

damn all i got on mine is shop pack energine beast mark exchange anniv exchange daru rush sunsine swap gold rush (
                        What server do you play?

Comment

• so the server 294 is not included in this ****??? Anniversary Login Bonus!

Duration: 8/5 - 8/11 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Login every day for the duration of this event and receive great rewards!

Rewards:
                          Non-VIP: 100,000 Gold, Anniversary Seal x3, Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
                          VIP: :100,000 Gold, Anniversary Seal x3 ,Lvl. 1- Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1, VIP Token x10, Lvl. 1- Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x1

Comment

• hey admins or whatever they called you people who put events . can you remove the useless sunshine swap on our server and put the anniv log in bonus and extend it coz its pissing me off and pissing a lot of people in our server . s294 ruined lagoon thanks!

Comment

• anniversary ... what a joke. This is the worst event yet.

the word "gift" has apparently lost all meaning

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghadente View Post
                                anniversary ... what a joke. This is the worst event yet.

the word "gift" has apparently lost all meaning
                                Gotta pay for the Gift, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X