Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by R211093515 View Post
    agreed, just dropped 10k balens, didn't even sniff the dragon, mostly gold and less than 10 beast marks.....
    I'm happy I only invested 2k balens, and got one lousy beast mark to show for it. What part of "accessible within reasonable margins" don't you get when it comes to sales? Is it better to have a handful of people sinking thousands of dollars in this for some pixels (and even those might find it a bit over the top and refuse to do so) - or thousands and thousands of people spending a handful of dollars? FFS, you don't even have production costs or anything of the sort to justify these mercenary prices! Good riddance, not spending another dime on this event. So far, there have been only a handful of events worthy of the money; the rest - I've given them a wide berth.
    Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
    When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

    Comment


    • You sure havent take notes from magic pot event...and you sure know how to **** ppl off.Congratz if the rumors are true that crusader and panda have quited this has to be a wake up call for you there will be many many more.Do you wanna leave to your next bday?With this rate you may have next year 60% less ppl if you are satisfied go ahead do your greedy stuff.And as well merging servers 280+ lol rly no common sense at all.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jhuteswtf008 View Post
        I have posted 7 times in the thread about the same thing, this is my 8th time and now I am getting a warning about spamming thread with posts about the same issue and if I do it again, I am facing a forum ban
        good, at least we know thay are reading what we writing lol
        maybe we could expect some change lol jk
        Server - S236
        Guild - TBA lol
        Charter - WartuneGod
        Skill - Noob

        Comment


        • I still say just give all players 5~10 Anniversary Gift Packs as actual GIFTS.... this would solve most of the complain about this sukky event.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Passenger1984 View Post
            good, at least we know thay are reading what we writing lol
            maybe we could expect some change lol jk
            I am just keeping a eye on the level of swearing and spamming in the thread...... and as for the events.... I worked out that its about 8250 balens if I was lucky enuf to get a beast mark per gift pack, for me to get the dragon and with my luck there would be a few more zeros on the end.......... I love R2 wartune, just not that much.... tho if it was a winter wolfe then maybe I would think seriously about putting in some effort into doing the events as well as donating $40.....
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

            R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Anniversary Login Bonus!

              Duration: 8/5 - 8/11 23:59:59 (Server Time)

              Servers:
              • R2Games: S1 - S283
              • Kongregate: S1 - S12
              • Armor Games: S1 - S6
              • Kabam: S1 - S32


              Description: Login every day for the duration of this event and receive great rewards!

              Rewards:
              • Non-VIP: 100,000 Gold, Anniversary Seal x3, Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
              • VIP: :100,000 Gold, Anniversary Seal x3 ,Lvl. 1- Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1, VIP Token x10, Lvl. 1- Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x1
              Why is the vip log in on the game giving lvl 5 gem pack x1 and vip token x10 only?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by R24198101 View Post
                Why is the vip log in on the game giving lvl 5 gem pack x1 and vip token x10 only?
                It's gempack x1 with a change to recieve a lvl 5 gem. But most time (I mean every time) you get the lvl 1 gem.
                Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                Server: EST, R2games
                Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                Toon: Knight
                Guild: -

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                  I am just keeping a eye on the level of swearing and spamming in the thread...... and as for the events.... I worked out that its about 8250 balens if I was lucky enuf to get a beast mark per gift pack, for me to get the dragon and with my luck there would be a few more zeros on the end.......... I love R2 wartune, just not that much.... tho if it was a winter wolfe then maybe I would think seriously about putting in some effort into doing the events as well as donating $40.....
                  ermmm 1q... i get u r cheking who is swearing, spaming and soo on... but is there i guy who is cheking this forums to see what are the players main concerns with game?


                  EDIT: for example my main concern is: im afraid to buy ballens and start buying those chests couse no1 can assure me i will get a dragon card with even 1 million chests....
                  Last edited by Passenger1984; 08-06-2013, 11:37 AM.
                  Server - S236
                  Guild - TBA lol
                  Charter - WartuneGod
                  Skill - Noob

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
                    It's gempack x1 with a change to recieve a lvl 5 gem. But most time (I mean every time) you get the lvl 1 gem.
                    I think what the person you responded to meant is that the original post shows we are supposed to get much more as VIP players but we aren't getting that.
                    Call me Cupid...of Death

                    Jade
                    Archer
                    Misfits Guild
                    s174

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by R24198101 View Post
                      Why is the vip log in on the game giving lvl 5 gem pack x1 and vip token x10 only?
                      As non vip u get 100k, seal x3 and lvl 1-3 gempack
                      as vip you get same as non-vip + vip token 10x and lvl 1-5 gem pack

                      Comment


                      • At least you get almost 1 mln gold more with your VIP-wheel. If you use the VIP-wheel right. That's the positive thing. But else it's indeed sad. It would be nice if they put a happy hour in the game where you get nice items for a reduced price. Or discount with recharge balens. This game is a real American Party. You need to bring your own stuff.
                        Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                        Server: EST, R2games
                        Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                        Toon: Knight
                        Guild: -

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Duration: 8/05 - 9/05 23:59:59 (Server Time)

                          Description: Over the month of August, join us in celebrating the 1 Year Anniversary of Wartune with our biggest month of promotions ever!!! Players will be able to collect Anniversary Seals from various activities and promotions. These can be turned in for a variety of rewards, from Gold, to rune packs, Beast Marks and Huge Packs!!! The Beast Marks can then be exchanged for gift packs or 3 different mount cards, including the new Razor Dragon!

                          Anniversary Seal Exchange:
                          • Anniversary Seal x1 can be exchanged for Gold Chest x10
                          • Anniversary Seal x10 can be exchanged for Beast Mark x1
                          • Anniversary Seal x25 can be exchanged for Small Runestone x5
                          • Anniversary Seal x50 can be exchanged for Insignia x200
                          • Anniversary Seal x100 can be exchanged for Anniversary Gift Pack x12
                          • Anniversary Seal x200 can be exchanged for Crypt Tokens x50, Soul Crystal x100, Mount Training Whip x25

                          Anniversary Gift Pack : The official gift pack for Wartune’s first anniversary! Open this pack to receive: Anniversary Seal x1 and randomly receive ONE of the following:
                          • 80,000 Gold
                          • 40,000 Daru
                          • Lvl. 1 – Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x2
                          • Beast Mark x1
                          • Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x2
                          • Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x1
                          • Razor Dragon Card x1

                          Price: 59 Balens


                          Beast Mark Exchange:
                          • Beast Mark x1 can be exchanged for Anniversary Gift Pack x1
                          • Beast Mark x20 can be exchanged for Pig Card x1
                          • Beast Mark x40 can be exchanged for Hawkstrider Card x1
                          • Beast Mark x80 can be exchanged for Razor Dragon Card x1

                          Razor Dragon Card – Used to summon a ferocious mount – Razor Dragon.

                          Mount
                          Razor Dragon
                          Often used by only a select number of Dragonriders, this beast is difficult to tame and does not willingly submit to a master.
                          Attributes: +30 Attributes, Max Level: +10.

                          You can start your quest for Anniversary Seals and Beast Marks from the activities listed below:
                          I just wanna help you guys understand how amazingly greedy wartune has become. I get it wartune has it's 100th birthday so let's **** everyone's wallets. Just to get the dragon alone it requires 80 beast marks, if you were to purchase the aniversary seals which is the only thing purchasable it would take 800 seals (conversion of 10x seals = 1 beast mark) To get 800 seals just with ballens it would be a grand total of 47,200. That's right 47 THOUSAND Ballens. aka $470.00

                          Now look at what you get for your 47k ballens. +30 all mount stats ------- wait a min isn't that a rip off?? Well the most costly mount that you can find a way to purchase is the wonderful Wildfire Steed that is a nice 6999 ballens, and that gives you a +50 rating... Now the great question I have is how the hell does wartune get off thinking were gonna pay for this ***??

                          I can guarantee the only people who get this dragon are gonna be the 1 or 2 that get the lucky dragon card from a aniversary chest (but we all know wartunes beautiful idea of chance - just look at the guaranteed no chance at a level 6 or 7 gem from the VIP wheel) OR hackers who can just throw that **** on there for nothin. Plus the occasional rich .. Wartunes plan - go bankrupt because they make events that the majority of there top balleners will completely avoid.


                          you can buy the gift packs at 59 balens each... if you were to get a beast mark per gift pack, its only 8200 odd balens.... your 47k is incorrect
                          Last edited by Kitwritten; 08-06-2013, 09:57 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Some of you guys/girls need to learn the phrase don't look a gift horse in the mouth or as the case maybe gift pig or whatever you decide to use your anniversary seals for.

                            I for one will take my free piggy and say thank you very much and happy anniversary Wartune.
                            - Mage

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RedScott View Post
                              Some of you guys/girls need to learn the phrase don't look a gift horse in the mouth or as the case maybe gift pig or whatever you decide to use your anniversary seals for.

                              I for one will take my free piggy and say thank you very much and happy anniversary Wartune.
                              Thing is... the event is exactly the same as all other events previously.

                              There's nothing Special about it, thus it isn't an actual "anniversary" but just another regular event.


                              It might actually be worse than last month's event...

                              Because last month you can obtain a FREE mount PLUS up to 2 Apollo's Chest (or a whole bunch of Gem Packs)...
                              (excluding Soul Crystals)

                              This month? you barely have enough Beast Mark for Piggy....
                              (excluding Soul Crystals)
                              Last edited by anichaos; 08-06-2013, 04:09 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by R28571053 View Post
                                I just wanna help you guys understand how amazingly greedy wartune has become. I get it wartune has it's 100th birthday so let's **** everyone's wallets. Just to get the dragon alone it requires 80 beast marks, if you were to purchase the aniversary seals which is the only thing purchasable it would take 800 seals (conversion of 10x seals = 1 beast mark) To get 800 seals just with ballens it would be a grand total of 47,200. That's right 47 THOUSAND Ballens. aka $470.00

                                Now look at what you get for your 47k ballens. +30 all mount stats ------- wait a min isn't that a rip off?? Well the most costly mount that you can find a way to purchase is the wonderful Wildfire Steed that is a nice 6999 ballens, and that gives you a +50 rating... Now the great question I have is how the hell does wartune get off thinking were gonna pay for this ***??

                                I can guarantee the only people who get this dragon are gonna be the 1 or 2 that get the lucky dragon card from a aniversary chest (but we all know wartunes beautiful idea of chance - just look at the guaranteed no chance at a level 6 or 7 gem from the VIP wheel) OR hackers who can just throw that **** on there for nothin. Plus the occasional rich .. Wartunes plan - go bankrupt because they make events that the majority of there top balleners will completely avoid. !
                                Well said and good use of math when you count in wartune % of chanse to get something good...

                                Some of you guys/girls need to learn the phrase don't look a gift horse in the mouth or as the case maybe gift pig or whatever you decide to use your anniversary seals for.

                                I for one will take my free piggy and say thank you very much and happy anniversary Wartune.
                                RedScott, we are talking about how much you have to pay to get something... we all know what we can get for free, ty
                                Last edited by Kitwritten; 08-06-2013, 09:52 PM.
                                Server - S236
                                Guild - TBA lol
                                Charter - WartuneGod
                                Skill - Noob

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X