Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    I am a forum mod, I am not R2 CS..... its why I have asked the players to create a thread about their issues with CS so I can send it to r2 admin.....

as for the possibility of getting the card from the chest, its random, hence why some players have got it when they have brought 20 chests and others have taken a lot more chests.... there is no set possibility and the only way to get one, so you are demanding a answer that the staff do not have...

d07.riv is not r2 staff or on the vets / forum teams, they are simply a player, so your remarks about them working for R2 games, is border line trolling now.... so I suggest you stop it
    When i tryed to open new thread about my issues i got locked thread from forum mod in like 2hours or so (that was i while ago so im not gonna waste my time on that again)

and if you ask me, we dont need new thread, just send tham this 3threads about anniversary, pays to consume and souls packs threads...
    there you have more than enough material to work on regarding players issues.
    Server - S236
    Guild - TBA lol
    Charter - WartuneGod
    Skill - Noob

Comment

• not gonna happen.....

I have asked that the players start a new thread because I am not going to link the admin to this thread, this thread is spammed too badly and is so off topic ......if the players are not going to create a new thread in the correct forum, in regards to their concerns, then their concerns will not be forwarded to the admin, its that simple
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        not gonna happen.....

I have asked that the players start a new thread because I am not going to link the admin to this thread, this thread is spammed too badly and is so off topic ......if the players are not going to create a new thread in the correct forum, in regards to their concerns, then their concerns will not be forwarded to the admin, its that simple
        this makes me wonder if r2 reads anything in this forum or if the mods choise what r2 gets to read like a spambox...

Comment

• Ultimate Refiner

Duration: 8/31 - 9/3 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
          R2Games: S1 - S309
          Kongregate: S1 - S12
          Armor Games: S1 - S6
          Kabam: S1 - S35
          Description: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards. This activity can only be completed once.

Rewards:
          200,000 EXP
          100,000 Daru
          Beast Mark x3
          Refinement Lock x10

why has this been changed to just once?
          SUPERIORMAN
          SERVER 82
          GUILD LEGAL-RO
          VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
          WINGS - CHECK
          RHINO - CHECK
          LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Superiorman View Post
            Ultimate Refiner

Duration: 8/31 - 9/3 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
            R2Games: S1 - S309
            Kabam: S1 - S35
            Description: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards. This activity can only be completed once.

Rewards:
            200,000 EXP
            100,000 Daru
            Beast Mark x3
            Refinement Lock x10

why has this been changed to just once?
            Would be ridiculously easy to exploit if it were unlimited. Get a free piece of green gear from treasure chest in wilds that only has one stat. Use some of the 500+ refinement crystals you have saved up (most probably have more I started selling stuff from MPs instead of recycling a while ago), refine that one stat to level 10, complete quest, do it again. With what I have now I could repeat this quest probably upwards of 20 times without an issue before I needed to run some MPs, recycle the gear from them and do it all over again. Those refinement locks have a 45 Balen face value. If someone completes this quest 60+ times (absolutely doable in the 3 days if unlimited) they walk away with 600 locks and enough marks to get ALL the mounts with absolutely NO Balens spent.

Now if it originally was doable each day of the event once and has now changed to once only in those 3 days then I would start to grumble a bit.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
              Now if it originally was doable each day of the event once and has now changed to once only in those 3 days then I would start to grumble a bit.
              No idea on this part as well...
              Because it says "This activity can only be completed once."
              And it doesn't have the " (Once per day) " like some other events... this suggest this is a one time deal or something.

Because the event lasts up to 4 days (or 5 times if done midnight)

That's 12~15 Beast Marks from refining a Green Equip...

And judging by how you only get like 3 Mark out of 50+ Gift Boxes... LOL... no way R2 would give out that much Beast Mark for free.
              Last edited by anichaos; 08-11-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                No idea on this part as well...
                Because it says "This activity can only be completed once."
                And it doesn't have the " (Once per day) " like some other events... this suggest this is a one time deal or something.

Because the event lasts up to 4 days (or 5 times if done midnight)

That's 12~15 Beast Marks from refining a Green Equip...

And judging by how you only get like 3 Mark out of 50+ Gift Boxes... LOL... no way R2 would give out that much Beast Mark for free.
                Yeah that's exactly how I read this as well just didn't look at the original post to see what the wording was when this thread started. The marks in my opinion are not the best reward from this event tho. Those locks ARE. Over 5 days (assuming pre-reset first day) that's 50 locks or a little over 2k Balens in value available to EVERY player from s1-309. Absolutely no way they would give that for free nor would I really expect them to.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• i got 2 for 170 packs... ratio is too low.

Comment

• R2CS_Stormaggedon where is the 100% EXP on S40, S66, S81, S85 (Oceanic server).. Now it is 13-Aug-2013 12.30am already????

Anniversary Double EXP Party!

Duration: 8/13 - 8/15 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                    R2Games: S1 - S291
                    Kabam: S1 - S33
                    Description: All dungeon experience has been doubled! Now is the time to party up with friends and challenge the various dungeons!

Comment

• and anniversary login bonus not coming up for european servers either

Comment

• what's going on here. the events are incomplete =( . anniversary login and 100% experience are not active

Comment

• but you can get the piggy and with a bit of luck the chicken without cashing

Comment

• Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
                            what's going on here. the events are incomplete =( . anniversary login and 100% experience are not active
                            Ditto. Where the frack are the events that should start today?
                            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• I just got the login packs and 20h double exp buff. Wonder if that includes solo blitz, and does it stack with exp scroll?

Try reloading the page, might help?
                              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                                I just got the login packs and 20h double exp buff. Wonder if that includes solo blitz, and does it stack with exp scroll?

Try reloading the page, might help?
                                yes and yes

Comment

Working...
                                X