Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    I just got the login packs and 20h double exp buff. Wonder if that includes solo blitz, and does it stack with exp scroll?

Try reloading the page, might help?
    No, before Maccten and someone ask about this, our page/browser was reloaded and restarted more than twice. But then saw the event reflected after he posted this question.

Comment

• THIS ANNIVERSARY DAY REWARD IS SOME KIND OF JOKE ??

I dont believe, the anniversary day reward is bull horn, daru and gold. Other has less than chance of 0.50% of occurrence. The anniversary day reward must be better than this.

The players below level 10 may be satisfied with daru/gold/bullhorn, but for higher level players this is clearly nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        I just got the login packs and 20h double exp buff. Wonder if that includes solo blitz, and does it stack with exp scroll?

Try reloading the page, might help?
        BUT it didn't show when it should, i sat up for hours before i had to go to bed restarting so they screwed us over.

Comment

• ..bought 100 boxes yesterday, got 2 lv9 stones, 3 beast marks, bunch of gems, gold, daru....no dragon .

Comment

• hello all. i'm from s311 world and i want to ask what happend with the anniversary 1st category bonus.
            in the week has past the login bonus is not exist! all the week.
            this is the second week and the online bonus does not work again!! and the login bonus for today again there is not exist!

and above all i enter before an half hour and i don't see all the sreen of my town because an promotion window in top of the screen!!!! ***?????

damm!! i can't play!!!

and why the event for 32level has gone????
            Last edited by caskader; 08-13-2013, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• anniversary Bounty quest bonus and anniversary double exp party bonus.. no rewards for this event??
              Last edited by T_ice03; 08-13-2013, 09:47 AM. Reason: forgot something
              NoThing baby !!

Comment

• at least u get something, new servers get nothing this week -.-

Comment

• Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                  This event is totally for heavy cashers. You could have managed to make more player friendly anniversary event.
                  not even for cashers it isn't an interresting event.....

Comment

• Originally posted by R24941107 View Post
                    and what if we allready have lvl 4 cloths and wings?
                    then if you have all lvl 4 wing and clothing, do to make lvl 5 besides making lvl 5 stuff requires you to make lvl 1 to lvl 4..

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Let the Battles Begin!

Duration: 8/26 - 9/1 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon twice (daily) and you will receive the following rewards:
                      • 40,000 EXP
                      • 40,000 Gold
                      • Anniversary Seal x3
                      the patch is comming we can`t do it twice .. or we can without xp ... so i think is oky.

Comment

• ..bought 100 boxes yesterday, got 2 lv9 stones, 3 beast marks, bunch of gems, gold, daru....no dragon.
                        Lol... Its obv total random when the Razor Dragon Card drops, as i deside to buy 2 chests (the first 2 i ever bought) with the last balens i had in my account. I opened the first chest and get one Beast Mark and 40.000 drau... I closed Down my inventory again... Reopen it, and open the last chest box... and guess what droped...LMFAO the Razor Dragon Card

Comment

• This whole anniversary thing is a big scam to loot the heavy cashers. Shame on you Wartunes. Chances of having the dragon card is not even 5%. Its similar to the lvl1-3 gem/lvl1-5 gem pack where you mostly get lvl1 or at max lvl2 gem. So much for an anniversary? huh?

Comment

• today event for clothing but not see at event quests

Comment

• not see this one at event quests

Comment

• The new events coming out for 8-16 are a bit messed up. The clothing is listed 2 times in hot events and the tank trials is
                                missing. Tank trials is under the quest tracking on the right hand side of the page where it should be. Will you please fix
                                this problem. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X