Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget what I posted, I read it wrong. The hot events posts are correct and the tank trials rewards are under the Quest
    Tracking events. thank anyway

Comment

• i did clothing synthesis and i didn t get any reward (lvl 2 one) how come ??????
      Last edited by lica_bust; 08-16-2013, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• Pif sigh to sad that 99,99999% of the events are only for high end cashers (paying at least 1k dollar each week)

Comment

• R2 Wartune description of the word "Anniversary"....Anniversary = Triple amount of Cash Events to increase amount of casher (only events for casher)^^

Comment

• ^^ anniversary event is not event for cashers..Its just their way of scamming people to spend money on a +30 stats dragon.

Comment

• Happy birthday Wartune...and balens people.

Comment

• why is no more daily free?

Comment

• yeah basically stupid...

Comment

• Originally posted by Linheli View Post
                    ..bought 100 boxes yesterday, got 2 lv9 stones, 3 beast marks, bunch of gems, gold, daru....no dragon .
                    you got served.... no dragon for you boy.... it's like have you seen anyone with a dragon already?

Comment

• Couple of ppl with dragon alread. One even was lucky wift gift pack. That's some crazy luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by R22248371 View Post
                        you got served.... no dragon for you boy.... it's like have you seen anyone with a dragon already?
                        There are heaps of people with Dragon already, we have about 3-5 people on S305 with the dragon :P
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by R22248371 View Post
                          I have two active characters, both have dragon. Heck, one of them is only lvl34
                          *looney mage addict*

Nyx
                          lvl80 Mage
                          S444 Silent Arena

Comment

• Originally posted by BlademikiCZ View Post
                            Better idea for celebration 1 Year Anniversary of Wartune is 50% discount for recharge balens
                            hahaha nice. that is what I am looking for.
                            Discount 50% for all items sold in SHop and Mystery Shop

Comment

• why some events are not on all servers?

Comment

• only 2 people on my server have Dragon...

Basing on the above, 3~5 ppls have Dragon.

Than basing on how much players are in each server based on Guilds, more than 400 players

So... 2~5 ppls out of 400+ players have dragon per server. Seems pretty low actually... compared to the previous events.

Comment

Working...
                                X