Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oppsies!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MrBogus; 09-01-2013, 02:27 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

• So not like you will answer us but whats the DEALIO with the Ultimate Refiner quest Stormaggedon???

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
        Ultimate Refiner

Duration: 9/1 - 9/3 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
        • R2Games: S1 - S309
        • Kongregate: S1 - S12
        • Armor Games: S1 - S6
        • Kabam: S1 - S35

Description: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards. This activity can only be completed once.

Rewards:
        • 200,000 EXP
        • 100,000 Daru
        • Beast Mark x3
        • Refinement Lock x10
        yea i refine an green armour until lv 10 bonus and no reward!!!! it say any God...
        If someone refine and get reward plz tell us how u did it

Comment

• for the ultimate refiner what rarity does the equipment need to be? reason i asking is because i have a green item with a level 10 stat and i cant claim, it dose not specify the rarity. s290

Comment

• could you specify the ultimate refiner several people in my guild and myself too
            have refined 1 and 3 stat equipment to 10 and no reward is given
            it says any piece of equipment that clearly isn't the case
            ty

Comment

• why doesn´t it work properly the ultimate refine quest had an equipment with one stat tot lvl 10 know and don´t get my reward this blows bit time

Comment

• #_# false advertising again OR just a simple misunderstanding and interpretation of your own description, r2?
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• R2, you cant just put the blame on us for understanding the quest description like how its written. R2 TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR YOUR MISTAKES AND REFUND ALL THE LOST CRYSTALS/BALENS/LOCKS PEOPLE HAS USED FOR NOTHING !!! (it's your fault not ours)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
                    So not like you will answer us but whats the DEALIO with the Ultimate Refiner quest Stormaggedon???
                    Dear cash-cows.... errrr customers, we would to laugh... errrr apologize, it seems that we've screw.... errr,it seems there was a bug with the ultimate refiner quest. Fortunatly.... errr(again damn not good at lying) unfortunatly we are partying with all the money you give us days after days after days(multiple it by the continous days of addiction), so this quest will be fix tuesday, or friday or never. If you have lost refinement crystal while doing this quest, well you'll be happy to know that there's asale going now with refin.... WAIT WHAT!!! we screw that also, DAMN!!! Ok then how are gonna get money from those addicted fools!!! Ok mod team, do the same ''we are sorry'' ''it will be fix soon'' ''send a ticket'' stuff, we need to mute down the angry cash-cow... ERRRRR customers. They get over it buy feed us more dollars(balens)

Comment

• Hmm.. i did it with lvl 60 legend eq.. and i got the rewards.. All 5 stat refine to 10.. doesnt really know bout the any eq stuff.. but i got it..

Comment

• The Ultimate Refiner Quest has yet to show up on Kabam S30 which was included in the list. Please fix this so those of us who want the locks can get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striden View Post
                          The Ultimate Refiner Quest has yet to show up on Kabam S30 which was included in the list. Please fix this so those of us who want the locks can get it.
                          It is found in the Hot Events, man.. not in Event Quest List..

Comment

• oh well.. at least i got my piggeh..
                            Last edited by Carassimira; 09-01-2013, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pw1nce View Post
                              Hmm.. i did it with lvl 60 legend eq.. and i got the rewards.. All 5 stat refine to 10.. doesnt really know bout the any eq stuff.. but i got it..
                              The problem was the phrasing of the event. If you got it, then the requirement becomes "refine any piece of equipment so that all five of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards."

It means that because of their wording people have wasted mats in order to achieve something they couldn't, which may not have been intentional, but could have easily been avoided had they simply worded things correctly.

Comment

• agreed.. but maybe im too dense n straight forward.. so for me no use get a good stat for eq that i wont use.. hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X