Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Ultimate Refiner

Duration: 9/1 - 9/3 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S309
    • Kongregate: S1 - S12
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S35

Description: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards. This activity can only be completed once.

Rewards:
    • 200,000 EXP
    • 100,000 Daru
    • Beast Mark x3
    • Refinement Lock x10
    Hi GM,
    I have refine a lvl 47 Purity Necklace and got a lvl 10 Endurance attribute. That is the requirement but I don't get the reward???

Comment

Ultimate Refiner

Servers:

Description: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards. This activity can only be completed once.

Rewards:
      • 200,000 EXP
      • 100,000 Daru
      • Beast Mark x3
      • Refinement Lock x10
      This is **, I know because I refined a piece of equipment until its attribute reached lvl 10 and I cant collect the reward in the hot events.

Comment

• Its stupid trool quest ...i mean Ulit refinement

Comment

• they have no excuse for this. they had many many hours of time to fix this but they didnt even bother to edit the quest to say (only set/legendary items will work). so this alone should authorize us to get our wasted items/balens back.

Comment

• Ultimate Refiner This quest is **** why cant we use any equipment it doesn't say u have to do all 5 attributes it just says that u have to reach lvl 10 on all so that mean it should work on any piece *** R2 what are us doing to as
            Welcome To Hell Enjoy Your Stay Here. Death Is Coming For U...

GrimReaper S253
            Mage
            Guild IntroSpect

Comment

• Suppose it is R2's way of getting back at us for trying to take short cuts...however when they say 'all attributes' they should have said all five.
              Last edited by azoutback; 09-01-2013, 04:19 PM.
              Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
              Character Name: TinkerBelle
              Class: Knight
              Guild: Dishonored
              Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

• Whoops, server hiccup, duplicate post
                Last edited by azoutback; 09-01-2013, 04:18 PM. Reason: duplicate posting
                Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                Character Name: TinkerBelle
                Class: Knight
                Guild: Dishonored
                Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

• Wartune need sort a lot of stuff out they scamming us now and killing this Game not the game I first thought it was going to be many have quit now as they realize this game just not worth it.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

• can some1 calculate for me how many locks would take to get 1 item with 1 stat only to 10 until all stats are 10s ?
                    some1 who did it and got rewards told me that it only takes 4 locks and the way he described it sounded ok, like you only lock the 10s afters a refine and keep refine lock till all 5 are 10s.

and guess what... it wasnt like that at all. after locking my 10 and getting a 2nd 10 from first try of refine and locking it, on the next refine i was already missing 3 locks...
                    dropped it and didnt even swap cuz the other stats were bad... and now im mad... i dont wanna even play again since its like that.... like in order to get 10 locks reward you have to waste:

go with 7 tries to get 5 10s? and item that has 1 10.
                    1 try. 1 lock and you get 1 extra 10. swap
                    2 try. 2 locks no luck
                    3 try. 2 locks and you get 1 extra 10, swap
                    4 try. 3 locks no luck
                    5 try. 3 locks and you get 1 extra 10, swap
                    6 try. 4 locks no luck
                    7 try. 4 locks Lucky you got all 5 10s and wasted 16 locks to get 10 as reward... and you had extreme luck. few more tries and you'd needed at least 40 locks.....

GOOD LUCK finding new victims every week you open a server, you should stop being moneyjunkies and instead of opening new servers every week MERGE the old and dont make ppl leave ... FFS

Comment

• i am only refining my pve gear so its not wasted at all, its free tries as i see it

Comment

• I did it! Now how come I'm not getting the event reward?

Comment

• Note 2: Anyone who refined a Blue or Green Equip BEFORE 23:00 EST on 9/1 (11:00 9/2 for Oceanic, 3:00 9/2 for Europe, and 20:00 PST on 9/1) will be compensated.

So how and or when will we be compensated please?

Comment

• compensate? )

Comment

• also any news about future events?

Comment

Ultimate Refiner

Servers:

Description: Refine any Purple or Orange piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards.

Rewards:
                                • 200,000 EXP
                                • 100,000 Daru
                                • Beast Mark x3
                                • Refinement Lock x10

Note 1: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

Note 2: Anyone who refined a Blue or Green Equip BEFORE 23:00 EST on 9/1 (11:00 9/2 for Oceanic, 3:00 9/2 for Europe, and 20:00 PST on 9/1) will be compensated.
                                Thank god...wasted my 60 refinement crystals doing this **** on 3 different green pieces so I could get the locks for my real 60 gear. When I realized that it didn't work I sold the **** after checking the forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X